Author Topic: Next signing.....  (Read 3836 times)

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Next signing.....
« on: August 25, 2020, 12:24:24 AM »
Glad to see we've signed a right back with plenty of experience. https://www.bostonunited.co.uk/news/tootle-pens-united-contract-2561267.html

Does anyone know what's happening with Dominic Knowles? He doesn't appear on the squad page, and I don't recall seeing anything about him.

wismo

• View Profile
Re: Next signing.....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 05:14:47 PM »
I may be wrong but did Tootle only play 2 games for Notts County 19/20?

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 07:40:05 PM »
Was suspended alot, apparently got sent off 4 times last season.
I saw him sent off twice, he has a temper and is rash at times.
But saying that, he is a bloody good player.
Be interesting to see how Craig handles him.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 07:59:33 PM »
Sent off 4 times in 2 games? Is that a record?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 08:02:49 PM »
Glad to see we've signed a right back with plenty of experience. https://www.bostonunited.co.uk/news/tootle-pens-united-contract-2561267.html

Does anyone know what's happening with Dominic Knowles? He doesn't appear on the squad page, and I don't recall seeing anything about him.

Think Knowles is off.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 08:53:03 PM »

Think Knowles is off.

Think I'm right in saying he lives in Blackburn and was our furthest travelling squad member last season. I believe he travelled to training & matches with Alex Whittle, and it'd be a big ask to expect any player to make that journey three or four times a week unless there were others in a far share.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 09:06:42 AM »
Notts County are still involved in last season's FA Trophy, and are due to play a semi final against Harrogate at some point (date not yet confirmed). Could the two players we've signed from there still be called in to County's FA Trophy squad, and what impact will that have on our own preparation for the new season?

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 11:24:08 AM »
Notts County are still involved in last season's FA Trophy, and are due to play a semi final against Harrogate at some point (date not yet confirmed). Could the two players we've signed from there still be called in to County's FA Trophy squad, and what impact will that have on our own preparation for the new season?

If they have signed for us they will have no ties to Notts County, unlike players who are on loan.
United we stand..................