Author Topic: Sky Bet have not paid out.....  (Read 6027 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sky Bet have not paid out.....
« on: June 18, 2020, 12:23:03 PM »
I had an each way bet on us this season - top 3.  Today they have marked the bet as failed?

I'm querying their decision.  Watch this space.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sky Bet have not paid out.....
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 12:47:35 PM »
Sky - I can see that York City have been deemed champions of the National League North unfortunately, as the league has been finalised based on unweighted points per game. It has therefore been officially deemed the end of the season, and bets have been settled accordingly. I am very sorry for the disappointment there.

Me - Eh no.  Kings Lynn are champions on points per game....and on the same method Boston finish third....check your facts!

Sky - Okay, sorry about that - please bear with me a few moments.

Sky - Just speaking with the traders about this for you.

Sky - Apologies for that - I wasn't looking at the PPG table. I can see that based on PPG, Boston did finish third, and that your bet was EW, so I have sent this over to them and someone is looking into it now. Should just be a minute or two Pat. Thanks for your patience.

Sky - This is being resettled for you now. The winnings will be in your account shortly. So sorry about that, but thanks for letting us know.

A donation towards DNs fighting fund is secured :-)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:55:07 PM by Ferret »

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 10:11:47 PM »

I had no problems whatsoever and was pleasantly surprised to get £60 back for my e/w bet

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 11:35:00 AM »
I had bets with Bet365 ( before I got banned ) >:( >:( >:( They still have not paid me out.  I had to send an email, because I tried the chat facility and they kept cutting me off.  They keep saying it's a trading decision, I am confused. I will wait for a reply. Skybet, Betfair and Grosvenor have all paid me out.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 03:46:55 PM »
I had £10 EW on Boston  with Bet365 ( Only opened an account as they were offering @ 20/1 so am waiting on £67.50 winnings which will be sent to the club ) With the play offs costing the club £30000 - £70000 every little helps !

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 07:20:51 PM »
I had £10 EW on Boston  with Bet365 ( Only opened an account as they were offering @ 20/1 so am waiting on £67.50 winnings which will be sent to the club ) With the play offs costing the club £30000 - £70000 every little helps !

At quarter the odds, you'll only get £50 plus your £10 stake back?  Still, every little helps as a certain supermarket would say.

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 08:35:15 PM »
You can tell I'm not used to collecting winnings !

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2020, 01:02:33 PM »
Just heard off Bet365.  They will not pay out until PPG has been ratified by the FA.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2020, 01:28:18 PM »
Just heard off Bet365.  They will not pay out until PPG has been ratified by the FA.

I am still waiting >:( >:(

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2020, 12:03:03 PM »

Have you been paid out yet Dave?  I'm still waiting.  It's a poxy firm.

Boston forever

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2020, 03:45:04 PM »
I am also waiting for bet 365 to pay out so I can donate this to club

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 12:36:25 PM »

Have you been paid out yet Dave?  I'm still waiting.  It's a poxy firm.
Still waiting despite the FA ratifying it this morning, have emailed them to see what's happening

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 05:08:29 PM »
Bet365 have just voided my bet , returned the £20 and aren't replying to messages.
My first and last time betting with this company  :(

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 06:04:11 PM »
Bet365 have just voided my bet , returned the £20 and aren't replying to messages.
My first and last time betting with this company  :(

Same here, I have sent a stinking email to them. The MD Denise Coates paid herself £323 million last year. An obscene amount off the backs of gamblers ( some problem ).

I held an account with them since 2001.  In January I had a bet with them on some horses that had dropped in price.  I laid out £20 on a lucky 57 type bet.  I had one winner returning me £1.75.  They suspended my account stating it was a trading decision. I am taking this further, if Boston finished 4th would they refund the stake?  I very much doubt it >:( >:( >:(

Boston forever

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2020, 10:50:50 AM »
No longer using bet 365. Any recommendations for best non league betting?