Author Topic: Retained List  (Read 3001 times)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Retained List
« on: May 30, 2020, 01:04:19 PM »
Not seen ours yet but King's Lynn have released theirs. Adam Marriott is s not on it.

TEP

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Retained List
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 03:38:19 PM »
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/boston-united/kader/verein/3489/saison_id/2019

If this website is correct then most of our squad are on contract until 30th June, so it might be another month before anything is announced. Not sure why King's Lynn would be different.

Bit of an issue with the deals for loan players ending earlier, and that could be a problem if play offs do take place. Not sure York would necessarily extend Jake Wright's loan, for example, if the two clubs were potentially both heading into the play offs.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 06:24:13 PM »
Most part-time contracts end 31st May (as loan deals), as that is when any end of season finals and play offs are supposed to be done by.

Retained lists aren't given at the end of contracts, they are to announce who won't have theirs renewed, so usually come out not long after the final game of the season.

King's Lynn are expecting to either be promoted, or the season nulled fully, and therefore there is little chance they will any games to play this season. There is still the chance we'll have a play off game or 2 to play.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 08:32:15 PM »
Not seen ours yet but King's Lynn have released theirs. Adam Marriott is s not on it.

TEP
Probably can't afford his wages now.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 03:52:31 PM »
Offer made to Marriott so likely he’s after a FL move, at 29 it’s now or never.