Author Topic: National League Statement  (Read 18834 times)

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: National League Statement
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2020, 03:19:36 PM »
Suggest we get Marcus Rashford on the case!!!

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2020, 06:37:05 PM »
Good news to come out of the proposals , if ppg comes in. Spennymoor will not make the cut.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Oops

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2020, 06:42:58 PM »
Perhaps we could ask Rashrord to fund any play off games we may be involved in. I doubt he would miss a bit of his ‘hard’ earned dosh.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2020, 06:57:30 PM »
Perhaps we could ask Rashrord to fund any play off games we may be involved in. I doubt he would miss a bit of his ‘hard’ earned dosh.

I think he's the last person who people should be asking for cash from. He's done his bit.

How's your multi-million pound charity work coming along?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Oops

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2020, 07:53:38 PM »
Pretty good thank you.
Thanks for reminding me why their was a time I didn’t post on here. Some folks can be really pathetically obnoxious.
Goodbye

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2020, 09:01:04 PM »
Just read that playoffs in July final at neutral venue but semi final at club grounds. Where does this leave us when we should be playing our semi final at home?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2020, 10:56:05 PM »
Honestly have no idea if York Street is capable of hosting. We've already started moving out but with no crowd allowed in then I would imagine the logistics of simply getting people out on the pitch the play a game are probably doable. The bigger issue is surely whether the landlords would let us? I find it hard to believe they'd begrudge the team one last game. The truly horrifying part of it being that only very few people will be allowed in to see it.

semion

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2020, 07:51:21 AM »
Surely with no crowd in then it won’t matter where we play it as Ground Grading requirements won’t apply.

Will York have the same problem as I understand they have not taken over the new ground.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2020, 11:16:49 AM »
Surely with no crowd in then it won’t matter where we play it as Ground Grading requirements won’t apply.

Will York have the same problem as I understand they have not taken over the new ground.

No but there would be requirements around medical and media facilities we'd still have to comply with. I'd guess the club left that stuff in situ for now just in case. Same for York - in fact their media guy says he's already got a plan in place to stream the games so I don't think they have any issues with their ground.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2020, 08:55:43 AM »
Pretty good thank you.
Thanks for reminding me why their was a time I didn’t post on here. Some folks can be really pathetically obnoxious.
Goodbye
Just the way he comes across, but he is actually a nice person.
Got to agree with P86 on the Rashford point, we often forget that many top Sports People come from an impoverished background.
Good on him for supporting such a good cause.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2020, 09:57:02 AM »
I have heard that BT will be televising National league playoffs,  but not league North or south.  But may stream. The final of the National league playoff will be at Wembley.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2020, 11:11:19 AM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2020, 03:22:49 PM »
I emailed BT last weekend (email cc-d to the Non League Paper), advising them that I thought the National League North and South play offs deserved coverage in the same way as the National League does. I have had a phone call response from BT today, all he could say was that "BT are working hard" and "it is still being discussed" . But at least it's not yet a lost cause about there being some form of TV coverage. Watch this space...

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2020, 10:12:28 AM »

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile