Author Topic: Jam Jar Collection.  (Read 52109 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jam Jar Collection.
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2020, 01:12:50 PM »
Hello everyone hope you are all well. Been dificult trying to run jam jar fund over lockdown however I have had some lovely containers recently so I will be banking £138,10p bringing the total to a great £3,595,15p. I am keeping things going as every penny counts but will be transfering £3,500 to the club for tellies etc this week. Please keep chucking your coins in your jars and thank you for your wonderful support.  UTP

So everyone knows I have posted on another site that I have £380 left in the fund since sending £3.500 for the tellies. I have invited those who have donated to the fund to let me know if you will be happy to donate this money to the promotion fund. I have 100% in favour at the moment but if you agree or disagree please let me know as soon as possible. Again thank you for your support.  UTP

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2020, 01:50:52 PM »
Totally agree, will you be starting up another one.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Cousin Jack

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2020, 04:37:54 PM »

Excellent idea to donate balance to promotion fund - hope you continue with the jam jar fund for now, until the new ground is completed.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2020, 06:15:20 PM »
A correction the sum of £288.55 sent to the play off fund plus a donation of £25 from Mick Spillane which he had for my jam jar fund (thanks Mick). Also the £3.500 for the tellies in the new stadium has been sent. A very sincere thanks to all who supported the fund. I have a jar on the go and I know some others have so will be collecting again when we can all meet.  UTP