Author Topic: LIncs senior Cup final  (Read 6960 times)

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: LIncs senior Cup final
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2020, 09:54:19 AM »
Cannot see any mention of Jake Wright in any of these posts. This lad has had some really bad luck since joining the club. I am sure fellow Pilgrims will join me in wishing him a speedy recovery and hope to see him back training with the squad ASAP.
Very well said, he took a very nasty knock, but l have to say the lad he collided with, immediately went to his aid along with other cleethorpes players.
Very well done to them.
It does look like he has concussion, so l would imagine that he will have to go through HIA protocols before being able to return to playing.
But thankfully nothing more serious than that, get well soon Jake, you have had some terrible luck this season.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Oops

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2020, 01:32:25 PM »
The radio commentators saw a head butt on Abbott. I think it was during the 2nd half. They said it was a dead cert red card but the ref, in his wisdom, deemed it to nay need a yellow. Can anyone who was there enlarge on this.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2020, 02:37:06 PM »
The radio commentators saw a head butt on Abbott. I think it was during the 2nd half. They said it was a dead cert red card but the ref, in his wisdom, deemed it to nay need a yellow. Can anyone who was there enlarge on this.

A very clear head movement towards Abbott who went down as if he’d been poleaxed but too far away to see actual contact.  Even so, doesn’t intent also merit a red card?  Could not understand why Brad got booked!
United we stand..................

Oops

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2020, 07:44:55 PM »
Neither could the commentators. Ref sounded out of his depth.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2020, 07:34:05 PM »

A very clear head movement towards Abbott who went down as if he’d been poleaxed but too far away to see actual contact.  Even so, doesn’t intent also merit a red card?  Could not understand why Brad got booked!

The foul itself on Brad was worth a yellow (clear shirt pull when starting an attack), so their player should have at least got 2 yellows.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/