Author Topic: v Curzon  (Read 6206 times)

Oops

• View Profile
Re: v Curzon
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2020, 08:58:28 AM »
Thanks LN. I was being dragged downwards into the quagmire of despair by our inability to find the goal but you have thrown me a shirt sleeve of hope. I grabbed it and now am recovering on the firm banks of encouragement.

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2020, 10:21:31 AM »
Somehow we look a different team withoiut Thanoj. I watched our very able forwards make run after run into the Curzon box but there's no out and out goalscorer among them. Jay was used far too late to have any impact. The time to make subs was when it was clear we could not get the second goal cushion, NOT when they have equalised and we are chasing the game. I felt it was almost a wasted Saturday afternoon driving all that way to watch a load of huff and puff. Without Crooky it would have been 3-1.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2020, 01:26:54 PM »
Somehow we look a different team withoiut Thanoj. I watched our very able forwards make run after run into the Curzon box but there's no out and out goalscorer among them. Jay was used far too late to have any impact. The time to make subs was when it was clear we could not get the second goal cushion, NOT when they have equalised and we are chasing the game. I felt it was almost a wasted Saturday afternoon driving all that way to watch a load of huff and puff. Without Crooky it would have been 3-1.

Yes thanoj much under rated. Our winning run started when he returned from last injury with indifferent results  with 3 defeats when he was out injured

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2020, 01:52:04 PM »
What is the prognosis on Thanoj concerning his injury? Anyone know?
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2020, 03:12:54 PM »
What is the prognosis on Thanoj concerning his injury? Anyone know?

Craig said yesterday that it may be for the season ,  but will not know until after scans this week .   

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2020, 04:25:23 PM »
Not good Pete.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Oops

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2020, 07:07:30 PM »
I wish him well. Hope he has a quick recovery.