Author Topic: v Telford  (Read 9666 times)

Oops

• View Profile
Re: v Telford
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2020, 03:08:56 PM »
An excellent post in my view OBT. Agree with it all.

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2020, 05:15:39 PM »
So many gritty performances yesterday on a day when the weather was the winner. Agree re crowds when see what Lynn are now getting. With just a few games left at York Street we should be getting 2k to a game especially as we have a quality squad on a great run. Schools just be given free tickets to fill the place to create a party atmosphere and get them spending on food the parents a beer and create a buzz with the run in.
We need to promote it more, yes l do agree with Mel that the club has a responsibility to do this, but we could all be getting the word out a bit more, many towns have a "Spotted In " Facebook page, if we all  advertising our next game in our local town spotted page it will get the word out, l will start it off by doing the Spalding page.
It's just a thought and could help.
Who else is up for helping out.
We are currently producing match day posters for each game on the supporters page on Facebook.
These need sharing, but only the same few bother sharing them.
I like the idea of out of town pages. I will give that a try.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 05:17:18 PM by beefpilgrim »
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2020, 06:12:10 PM »
Rather than The Jakemans Stadium, it needs to be advertised as York Street. Could add league positions over the badges too, to show we're doing well.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/