Author Topic: Do Kings Lynn have a back up plan.  (Read 16018 times)

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Do Kings Lynn have a back up plan.
« on: January 19, 2020, 12:20:25 PM »
I am concerned that Lynn don't have a back up plan if they loose Marriott or Gash.
There doesn't seem to be anyone else who is consistently scoring goals other than them.
I have though been impressed with their last ditch defending, which has saved them on many occasions.
My concern is that they invite teams onto them.
I do think though they are winning games through sheer luck at times.
But will that luck run out at some time, who knows, we will have to wait and see.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Linnet

• View Profile
Re: Do Kings Lynn have a back up plan.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 12:33:07 PM »
Yes there’s a plan.

Thanks for worrying about us though.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 02:19:41 PM »
Yes there’s a plan.

You must be interested in our fortunes too, else you wouldn't be on here...

I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 03:04:44 PM »
Yes there’s a plan.

Let's hope you do, but if you have replacements  for your forwards,  shouldn't they be playing in the team so that they get match fit and be pushing for a place.
I do think that you will loose Marriott to another club soon, your chairman will need the money to fund your promotion and bring in better players.
You must be thanking us for letting Marriott come to you, and without our Bazza were would you be.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 04:08:17 PM »
Fair play, they are doing ok, surprised to see them top of league, but hope they have funded it correctly because it has the smell of another north ferriby  to me,  be a shame to see them let their club die again.

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 04:35:15 PM »
I'm not concerned about Kings Lynn at all.
I just really want us to beat Brackley.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2020, 06:50:59 PM »
I'm not concerned about Kings Lynn at all.
I just really want us to beat Brackley.

I agree with you beefy, why should we be caring about what's happening at Kings Lynn, if they end up as another North Ferriby then so be it. I couldn't
give a f@@@.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 08:18:26 PM »
I was amazed at their crowd yesterday...4000 !
If the question was asked about where did our televised fa cup replay crowd crawl.out the woodwork from then where the chuff did that lit appear from?....did York take 3000?

semion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 08:55:29 PM »
Who gives a stuff about KL.  I care about them as much as I do the Fat Fraudster who nearly destroyed us.   

Getting one over Brackley on Tuesday is upper mist in my thoughts.

I did hear from a Lynn fan today that they have signed a loan player from Norwich, who would give Usain Bolt a good test.   Yeah right.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2020, 10:32:53 AM »
Who gives a stuff about KL.  I care about them as much as I do the Fat Fraudster who nearly destroyed us.   

I did hear from a Lynn fan today that they have signed a loan player from Norwich, who would give Usain Bolt a good test.   Yeah right.
Were would they be without Norwich, l would have thought Norwich would be keeping a player like that considering they are in the trouble they are.
"I don't believe you""

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2020, 12:42:53 PM »

Were would they be without Norwich, l would have thought Norwich would be keeping a player like that considering they are in the trouble they are.

Looking at Norwich i think they should consider loaning KL players not the other way round

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2020, 02:54:01 PM »

Looking at Norwich i think they should consider loaning KL players not the other way round
Yes fair point.
"I don't believe you""

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 03:10:19 PM »
Went to watch KL v York on Saturday. A close match with not much in it really. A poachers goal from AM the difference between the two sides - oh and maybe also the new KL loan signing from Norwich City - Simon Power. Here's an example of how to work the loan market - looks to be a good bit of business from Culverhouse. Disappointed with York, was expecting much more from them, particularly after going a goal down.

Hope all is good behind the scenes with the KL chairman and the Club enjoy their promotion winning season.

TEP

semion

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 04:17:14 PM »
The Lynn  Manager Culverhouse was an Ex player and assistant Manager at Norwich, so little wonder they can pull young talent in from there on loan.  All about connections in this game.

The Fat Fraudster has plenty of connections so that’s why the team changed every week.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2020, 04:39:57 PM »
The Lynn  Manager Culverhouse was an Ex player and assistant Manager at Norwich, so little wonder they can pull young talent in from there on loan.  All about connections in this game.

The Fat Fraudster has plenty of connections so that’s why the team changed every week.

Same with Green and loans from Sunderland .