Author Topic: V Brackley  (Read 7663 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: V Brackley
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 12:51:09 PM »
Back to the game for a moment. I felt we caused ourselves a lot of problems with all that passing backwards to our defence. The number of times we lost possession in our own half was daft and gave Brackley lots of attacking opportunities.

They pressed us very well, to be fair...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 03:57:46 PM »
wasn't it V Brackley that Timms all but threw the ball in to his own net??? Nice to have a Crook you can rely on

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 09:28:06 PM »
I really enjoyed the game and a lot of credit must go to the referee who I thought was one of the best this season. There were a few hard tackles flying in but tried to let the game flow.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2020, 08:49:58 AM »
Who was the loud mouth fat boy idiot shouting the odds at Wilkin after the game, him and Wilkin seemed to be getting stuck in to each other.
I have seen them do it before,quite funny how the chap told Wilkin to jog on when the fat arse himself could probably only run to the nearest burger bar to stuff his fat face.
Fat man should be banned for life in my opinion, not a nice way to promote our club.

Perhaps he just needs to diet - do you know any way he could go from being "chubby" to being "thin"? :-)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2020, 09:51:48 AM »
I really enjoyed the game and a lot of credit must go to the referee who I thought was one of the best this season. There were a few hard tackles flying in but tried to let the game flow.

I thought he reffed it well too Bodge, hardly used the whistle, just clear signals and only pulled up the obvious stuff.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2020, 10:22:12 AM »
Who was the loud mouth fat boy idiot shouting the odds at Wilkin after the game, him and Wilkin seemed to be getting stuck in to each other.
I have seen them do it before,quite funny how the chap told Wilkin to jog on when the fat arse himself could probably only run to the nearest burger bar to stuff his fat face.
Fat man should be banned for life in my opinion, not a nice way to promote our club.

Perhaps he just needs to diet - do you know any way he could go from being "chubby" to being "thin"? :-)
I don't know a diet perhaps??
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2020, 02:02:53 PM »
I said  Well done to the ref when he came off the pitch. Best ref this season in my eyes.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2020, 12:00:33 PM »
I said  Well done to the ref when he came off the pitch. Best ref this season in my eyes.
Definitely one of the better ones we have had this session.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2020, 09:25:36 PM »
wasn't it V Brackley that Timms all but threw the ball in to his own net??? Nice to have a Crook you can rely
yep and in the same game their keeper Turley inexplicably got himself sent off for a needless foul mouth tirade at the ref. Now I'm not saying anything but what would the odds be for neither starting keeper making it to 90 minutes? Neither keeper had  a good reputation nor record.....
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684