Author Topic: Southport game  (Read 6384 times)

Prof

• View Profile
Re: Southport game
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 10:31:26 PM »
Many thanks as ever oxo

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2020, 10:53:32 PM »
Great win. Now we are really heading for the play-offs! :police:
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 11:57:39 PM »
Awful performance, we will never win anything with this bunch.
Oh sorry, l was have just realised l was dreaming about being a York City supporter.
Get in there you mighty Pilgrim's.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Oops

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2020, 09:40:03 AM »
Just listened to Southport manager, Liam Watson, post match interview on utube. Made be smile. Whittle should have gone but no mention of his player who should have gone. Our second goal was down to their poor play and not because our guys outplayed them and produced some great moves. I think our manager would have said the second goal was magic and we were fortunate to finish with 11 men. I don’t think Craig would look for excuses but shoot me down if I’m wrong.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2020, 10:01:18 AM »
Just listened to Southport manager, Liam Watson, post match interview on utube. Made be smile. Whittle should have gone but no mention of his player who should have gone. Our second goal was down to their poor play and not because our guys outplayed them and produced some great moves. I think our manager would have said the second goal was magic and we were fortunate to finish with 11 men. I don’t think Craig would look for excuses but shoot me down if I’m wrong.
I think he is a manager under pressure at the moment, they have spent alot of money and as of yet have nothing to show for it.

"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2020, 10:36:58 AM »
Ref got several big decisions wrong
Whittle and their number 2 should both have gone 2nd half

Once we scored we were very comfortable although Crook did make an outrageous save at 1-0
Thanoj could have had a hattrick of free kicks, mesmeric accuracy

Oops

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2020, 11:02:33 AM »
Sounds that way OBT. He was clearly avoiding giving a real account of the game and his teams performance.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2020, 01:18:40 PM »
I was there with my camera. Got the snaps sorted now and uploaded to the usual public Photo Album on my Facebook page. Put a few on my Twitter Account (kenafox) during and just after the match. Also put a selection on my web site for those that don't do Facebook or Twitter:

http://www.bufc.drfox.org.uk/southport180120.html

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2020, 10:38:38 PM »
Some great shots amongst your larger collection, Ken. Made me feel I was back at the match again.