Author Topic: Retford team Photo  (Read 9074 times)

Seenbetter

Retford team Photo
« on: January 11, 2010, 04:21:42 PM »
Just looked at their web site and noticed that their team photo is one of shirts with heads copied and pasted, if thats how you do it, into the top of the shirts. If you could get access to it what fun you could have. Putting silly faces like Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse or even Peter Duffield into the photo. I wonder if they will resort to pathetic spoiling tactics like they did here to try and get a result.  :bunny

fcum_91

• View Profile
Re: Retford team Photo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 04:29:59 PM »
Full team of dickheads.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 04:35:24 PM »
Sports therapist looks tasty!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 06:36:33 PM »

Back: Ryan Hindley, Dan White, Will Tomlinson, Ben Chambers, Matt Fisher, Michael Simpkins, Duncan Bray (now Ossett).
Middle Row: Nathan Millington, Ryan Ford, Stuart Ludlam, Ross Turner, Chris Kingston, Paul Keeling, Ollie Chappell, Tom Cowan, Michael Staley (now Selby Town).
Front Row: Christine Christie (Sports Therapist), Paul Grimes, Mick Godber, Peter Duffield, Neil Tooth, Lee Whittington, Steve Owens.

Duffield's head is tiny.

A lot of the players have got one shoulder smaller than the other. Look at Tom Cowan and Michael Staley.

And wouldn't you have thought they could have replaced Duncan Bray and Michael Staley with Lee Thompson and Paul Ellender?

I'm glad nothing like this ever happens with Boston team photos.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 07:52:12 PM by leicester pilgrim »

Meles

• View Profile
    • Retford United Supporters Club
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 09:06:00 PM »
You know that is lasrseason's squad photo, right?

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 09:22:21 PM »
Full team of dickheads.

Agree 100%. Was on your board a bit back and see that most of your fans agree with me about Retford using tactics that are very close to the wire shall we say. I got an absolute slating from quite a few on here for saying that. Also noticed that a Lynn fan on your board thought the same. I think they make the same impression with most fans, f'ing thugs.

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 10:15:47 PM »
Full team of dickheads.

Agree 100%. Was on your board a bit back and see that most of your fans agree with me about Retford using tactics that are very close to the wire shall we say. I got an absolute slating from quite a few on here for saying that. Also noticed that a Lynn fan on your board thought the same. I think they make the same impression with most fans, f'ing thugs.

Exactly mate, there keeper at our place threw 3 seperate punches at our players and went unpunished a team of bully boys slapping a few of our smaller players e.g roca,yoffe. Would hate see them win the league

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 10:42:05 PM »
Has anybody got the team photo when mickey mouse replaced Evans?ALso I remember BUFC did it once with Charlery.

Meles

• View Profile
    • Retford United Supporters Club
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 03:52:38 PM »
Full team of dickheads.

Exactly mate, there keeper at our place threw 3 seperate punches at our players and went unpunished a team of bully boys slapping a few of our smaller players e.g roca,yoffe. Would hate see them win the league

Different keeper to the one the good folk of Boston have seen.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »
In all the times I have seen Boston lose I think this was the only game where I left feeling angry and bitter. The ref was awfull and we were very lucky not to lose half the team through injury as every Retford player seemed to lunge in as high as possible at 30 second intervals with no intention of winning the ball.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »
In all the times I have seen Boston lose I think this was the only game where I left feeling angry and bitter.

You need to go more often, I spend most weekends brushing away those feelings.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 04:39:58 PM »
In all the times I have seen Boston lose I think this was the only game where I left feeling angry and bitter.

You need to go more often, I spend most weekends brushing away those feelings.
Every game

threenil

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 05:51:57 PM »
where's wally?

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »

So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 07:47:37 PM »

The one at the back with the shaven head is definately the centre back who played for them at YS.Have a look at their official photo and look at Simpkins.He's the one who ran from his own penalty area to get involved in the fracas near the dug-out,and threw several punches once he got there.