Author Topic: Boxing day, and New Years day (The big ones)  (Read 2752 times)

JLinnet

• View Profile
Boxing day, and New Years day (The big ones)
« on: December 22, 2019, 04:50:18 PM »
Hi,

Lynn fan here.

It's nice to finally have the opportunity to play each other after many many years without a fixture, and even nicer to go into the game as the two form teams in the league.

Just wanted to know how many you think you'll bring down on boxing day, as Lynn officials are predicting our biggest league gate in recent years!!

Really looking forward to the return fixture too and hope Lynn will take about 600-700 over to Boston, but more realistically around 300.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boxing day, and New Years day (The big ones)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 08:06:41 PM »
Looking forward to it. Well done you certainly are showing the way and with York faltering. I think about 500 will make the trip.  Good luck, but obviously not when we play each other.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 08:35:03 PM »
Think 500 might be pushing it a bit, especially as Busa are struggling to arrange coaches, we were going to book with them, reluctant to take car, so undecided now.
  Fair play to Lynn though, surprise to see them topping league, but obviously there on merit, should be two good games over the festive period.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 10:21:17 PM »
BUSA have a coach and mick Small, has a handful of spaces on his earlier bus
I'd be disappointed if we didn't take 500 given that almost 400 went to Gainsborough 2 or 3 years back which is further and we'd played them before and we were crap at the time

I'm sure there'll be plenty of room.
Any pub recommendations?
The live and let live seems a decent shout, also near the ground and good for ale

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 10:18:45 AM »
BUSA have a coach and mick Small, has a handful of spaces on his earlier bus
I'd be disappointed if we didn't take 500 given that almost 400 went to Gainsborough 2 or 3 years back which is further and we'd played them before and we were crap at the time

I'm sure there'll be plenty of room.
Any pub recommendations?
The live and let live seems a decent shout, also near the ground and good for ale

Live and Let Live is a decent pub for real ale and always welcomes away fans.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 07:40:28 AM »
The Woolpack, just past the college of West Anglia, don't know what it's like though, but not far from the ground.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".