Author Topic: Kings Lynn tickets  (Read 9132 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Kings Lynn tickets
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2019, 09:35:15 AM »
I believe their programme is digital-only too...

you are kidding me Walds?

First Carshalton and now Lynn, a matchday experience will soon consist of turning up and going home....

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2019, 10:17:30 AM »
Lynn fan coming in peace.....

Just to confirm, our programmes are not, and never have been, online you can buy them near the ticket office and inside the ground.

Also in reply to the post about food & drink, there will be some available in the segregated area.

I would advise buying your ticket online if you are sure you're coming which will save queuing at the ticket office. Also, be warned that if you're aiming to get to the ground at 2.50pm and haven't brought online there's a chance you may miss kick off!

Here's to 2 good games!

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2019, 10:19:57 AM »
The match day experience is becoming increasingly digital. Nowadays when I take snaps of the fans at a game lots of them are staring at their phones rather than watching the match. Probably checking the Twitter feed to see if I have uploaded a photo of them. They will all be reading the digital match programme soon.  :)

I believe their programme is digital-only too...

you are kidding me Walds?

First Carshalton and now Lynn, a matchday experience will soon consist of turning up and going home....
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 03:37:13 PM by Ken Fox »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2019, 10:29:38 AM »
Don't get me going on a cashless society Pete.
You can't beat " holding folding "  :D :D

The rest of the world are catching up with me Mick ,   you know I practised  " cashless "  50 years  ago .    ;D

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2019, 11:17:19 AM »
Just to confirm, our programmes are not, and never have been, online you can buy them near the ticket office and inside the ground.

Fair enough, just going by what I read elsewhere!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2019, 12:05:10 PM »

The rest of the world are catching up with me Mick ,   you know I practised  " cashless "  50 years  ago .    ;D

It's a wonder the cops haven't! :D  Have you been using the "poor old pensioner, ain't got any money" scam for 50 years!!  Shame on you :)  Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2019, 01:56:50 PM »

It's a wonder the cops haven't! :D  Have you been using the "poor old pensioner, ain't got any money" scam for 50 years!!  Shame on you :)  Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Have a good Christmas Pete :)  Bah Hunbug ;)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2019, 07:13:56 PM »

Also in reply to the post about food & drink, there will be some available in the segregated area.

I would advise buying your ticket online if you are sure you're coming which will save queuing at the ticket office. Also, be warned that if you're aiming to get to the ground at 2.50pm and haven't brought online there's a chance you may miss kick off!

Here's to 2 good games!

Linnet, do you know what the position is, please, in respect of away supporters wanting to sit down at the game? The "all you need to know" article published by the club doesn't tell you, and therefore a bit unsure which tickets to buy. I did send an enquiry to the club to ask them but that was two days ago and still unanswered. Reading the earlier thread, I'm not the only one asking this.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2019, 12:46:39 AM »

Here's to 2 good games!

Linnet, do you know what the position is, please, in respect of away supporters wanting to sit down at the game? The "all you need to know" article published by the club doesn't tell you, and therefore a bit unsure which tickets to buy. I did send an enquiry to the club to ask them but that was two days ago and still unanswered. Reading the earlier thread, I'm not the only one asking this.

I also emailed them - and still waiting for a reply.

I'm just going to purchase stand tickets online.

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2019, 08:01:58 AM »
Sorry you've not had a reply from the club regarding your query - doesn't help us make look very professional!

Anyway, honest answer regarding stand seating is I don't know (sorry that's not helpful!) but the one thing I can say is that on previous games we've segregated this season a few of the away fans have sat in the main stand by purchasing tickets.......obviously this isn't an official reply so don't blame me if it goes wrong  ;)

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2019, 01:57:30 PM »
Sorry you've not had a reply from the club regarding your query - doesn't help us make look very professional!

Anyway, honest answer regarding stand seating is I don't know (sorry that's not helpful!) but the one thing I can say is that on previous games we've segregated this season a few of the away fans have sat in the main stand by purchasing tickets.......obviously this isn't an official reply so don't blame me if it goes wrong  ;)

If the only seating is in the main stand - then anyone purchasing Stand Tickets should be allowed to use them.  There is no way I could stand for 90+ minutes.

Pilgrim in France

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2019, 04:39:31 PM »
Have read a visiting supporter who went to buy a ticket for the stand on the match day when segregation was in place was told that it was not available for visiting supporters. However, when he pointed out that there was no mention of such a restriction on the web site he was allowed to buy one.
Personally, I would buy my ticket on line in advance.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2019, 09:51:06 AM »
Just bought my ticket. Number is 417. Small crowd expected.

TEP

Linnet

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2019, 10:54:53 AM »
Just bought my ticket. Number is 417. Small crowd expected.

TEP

That’s away tickets. Sold over 1,000 home tickets