Author Topic: Rochdale Replay - ALL TICKET for Main Stand  (Read 7821 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rochdale Replay - ALL TICKET for Main Stand
« on: December 04, 2019, 04:50:19 PM »
https://www.bostonunited.co.uk/news/ticket-details-confirmed-for-replay-2492635.html

The Mick George Stand is all-ticket, while tickets will be on sale for the Jakemans Town End Stand and the Spayne Road Terrace (despite both areas NOT being all-ticket).

Home supporters will NOT be able to purchase York Street Stand tickets at this stage.

United season ticket holders and BUSA members will be able to purchase tickets exclusively on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (a maximum of four tickets per transaction).

All Mick George Stand season ticket holders are guaranteed their seats (but must purchase a ticket to secure its use).

General sale will get under way at 9.00am on Monday.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Rochdale Replay - ALL TICKET for Main Stand
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 08:14:59 PM »
This may mean the York street end will be for Rochdale supporters only, but if I have to move so be it, I will just be thankful to watch the game from another position. I have only missed one game home and away this season and that was at Hednesford when I was in hospital having heart surgery. I started supporting BUFC in 1946/7 season and my first big FA cup game was against Oldham.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 08:37:09 PM »
I believe Rochdale will be selling tickets in advance, and will presumably sell out the current away end... especially as they are offering free coach travel with each ticket. I'd expect them to sell 500 or so.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 08:00:51 PM »
Tickets flying out the door at YS today. Staff said it had been constant on the phones and in person all day without let up. 6 queuing when I went in at 2.30. Sandra aslo said 150 new BUSA members on top (no doubt wanting to be in the frontrunners for Newcastle tickets).

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 03:16:40 PM »
Tickets flying out the door at YS today. Staff said it had been constant on the phones and in person all day without let up. 6 queuing when I went in at 2.30. Sandra aslo said 150 new BUSA members on top (no doubt wanting to be in the frontrunners for Newcastle tickets).

Called in for my ticket at 12 ish and the ladies were exhausted. Again today non stop demand, I would recommend that if you can you need to get a ticket for this one as it could easily sell out.   UTP.

artie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 03:21:37 PM »
I was in at 10:30 this morning and the ladies in the office are worried that all the tickets will go before the night and pay to enter will not be possible.

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 04:11:23 PM »
I was in at 10:30 this morning and the ladies in the office are worried that all the tickets will go before the night and pay to enter will not be possible.

Difficult to judge that isn't it as it's only ST and BUSA members who can buy at the moment, you'd expect a large majority of those to attend anyway? Or have they had loads and loads of others rock up at the office who aren't able to buy at the moment?

artie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 05:24:32 PM »
I was a little dubious but season ticket holders can get up to four tickets.
I don't think it will sell out myself.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 09:16:10 PM »

Difficult to judge that isn't it as it's only ST and BUSA members who can buy at the moment, you'd expect a large majority of those to attend anyway? Or have they had loads and loads of others rock up at the office who aren't able to buy at the moment?

4 tickets per transaction...

I would hope they would announce if they get down to the last 500 tickets or so, so people maybe expecting to pay on the gate can purchase in advance.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 09:30:33 PM »
Is that season ticket holders that can have 4 tickets,  or does that apply to BUSA members as well?
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

artie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 09:44:29 PM »
Both season ticket holders and BUSA members can buy up to 4 tickets.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 09:53:59 PM »
How many Season ticket holders and BUSA members are there?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2019, 01:14:15 AM »
How many Season ticket holders and BUSA members are there?

Around 500 season tickets, and I would imagine 200 BUSA... some people will be both.

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2019, 10:25:50 AM »
Sandra said 150 joined BUSA on Thursday just to get access to replay tickets (and presumably later games if we progress). We are Main Stand ST holders but after the Rochdale away experience feel the only place we can be on 16th is Town End. Drove from the other side of Grantham to ensure got tickets because quite sceptical Town End will be available as pay-on-the-gate on the night.

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2019, 12:07:01 PM »
how does one join the Supporters Association?