Author Topic: Rochdale replay.  (Read 3048 times)

Oops

• View Profile
Rochdale replay.
« on: December 03, 2019, 08:33:10 AM »
My biggest concern will be their No 18. Can’t remember his name. I appreciate our defence are good but he was their target man and because of his height was winning nearly all of the high crosses. Are there any 7foot players we could borrow to take him out of the equation.
According to our chairman it could be on tv.
Ps what a fantastic performance on Saturday. Wouldn’t want Craig’s job though, picking a team to win on Saturday and keeping the right players fit and uninjured for the replay

scottbufc

• View Profile
Re: Rochdale replay.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 09:42:46 AM »
A Premier League goalscorer - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Wilbraham

Compliment to us that they felt the need to bring him on after 25 mins. Good player, well past his best now but will be a big threat.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 02:26:55 PM »
Monday 16th then...

scottbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 02:33:28 PM »
Brackley back to Tues night? Official site suggests that and makes complete sense.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 02:47:17 PM »
Brackley back to Tues night? Official site suggests that and makes complete sense.

Does that mean Brad Abbott's suspension for 4 yellow cards will apply to the Brackley game, leaving him free to play in the Rochdale replay?
United we stand..................

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »

Does that mean Brad Abbott's suspension for 4 yellow cards will apply to the Brackley game, leaving him free to play in the Rochdale replay?

No, it's an FA Cup suspension.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/