Author Topic: well done  (Read 6899 times)

Yorkshire Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: well done
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 09:38:40 PM »
To be fair, Rochdale were god awful. Embarrassing standard of football from them

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 09:49:02 PM »
It’s not over yet. Remember they went to Man U and gave a decent showing. We need to make York Street horrible for them. First half today we booed there every pass etc and they cocked up non stop we need to do that at home   Biggest game for a generation.  Finally before I flake out. Today was for Sir Newton and Sir Kempster thank you.   

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 09:59:30 PM »
The Rochdale forum makes interesting reading. Not happy in their camp!

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2019, 09:44:05 AM »
Top day out, and a gritty performance from the lads.  Thought we were on the wrong side of one or two decisions yesterday.  On the stats they committed more fouls than us, yet we picked up the cards.

Very proud of the lads and very proud of the support, pity the BBC camera was pointing the wrong way and all you could see was empty seats.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2019, 11:06:36 AM »
I told you we'd get a draw!!! Trouble is I put my tenner on 1-1. Some things never change. Rochdale were worse than I thought they would be, let's hope they remain that way for the replay.
Attention joshb! I will be at Kiddy on Saturday in that pub next to the Severn Valley railway.
Last season there were 54 Utd supporters at the game, but I think it's fair to say there will be more this Saturday.
UTP

Mad Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2019, 11:56:02 AM »
Looking back at yesterday, was this the best "supporter's performance" since Hayes in 2002. Sustained singing from half an hour prior to the start of the match until a quarter of an hour after the end. Young, old, lads and lasses (and I'll not ask for the pun to be excused) all united... This is the power of football! Well done the 926,well done the team, and thank-you David Newton and fellow Directors.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »
I told you we'd get a draw!!! Trouble is I put my tenner on 1-1. Some things never change. Rochdale were worse than I thought they would be, let's hope they remain that way for the replay.
Attention joshb! I will be at Kiddy on Saturday in that pub next to the Severn Valley railway.
Last season there were 54 Utd supporters at the game, but I think it's fair to say there will be more this Saturday.
UTP

I'm going to weavers ale House with handful of others
It's about 100 yards down the road
Be there 11ish. Going out that evening too so best be careful!

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2019, 06:21:39 PM »
A fantastic result, l haven't enjoyed myself so much in ages, been buzzing all day.
Even heard some lads in Tesco's Lincoln talking about it, they were saying some nice things about us.
The support was awsome and l haven't been able to talk much today.
I have though never seen a bunch of home fans,  that were soulless, voiceless, and totally not behind there team.
Can't wait for the replay, let's ramp it up even further at York Street.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".