Author Topic: Woolford  (Read 2601 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Woolford
« on: November 04, 2019, 09:47:02 AM »
Been watching this lad very closely in recent games and am coming to the conclusion that he has been the missing link. We needed a player with a real footballing brain who can instantly control the ball and make it appear he has plenty of time to make the right decisions, this lad seems to be that player as his first touch is exceptional. Saturdays 40 yard diagonal ball to Thewlis for his first goal when it appeared nothing was on was fantastic, likewise his corner for the third goal hit with pace and brilliant precision it was no wonder all the lads made a beeline for him and not the scorer (Thewlis). To me Woolford is one of the best players at this level and Craig is to be congratulated on getting him here. As I say this is my opinion and I accept that most supporters have seen little of him because of all the away games but hopefully they will see what I mean soon.  UTP 

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Woolford
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 11:48:43 AM »
I saw him at Hednesford Mel.  He worked hard and given a free reign, I can see him causing problems at Carshalton.  I hope Craig goes there with a win mentality.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 12:18:29 PM »
Apparently Elliott and Woolford are friends and live near to each other. He's been excellent.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 02:01:01 PM »
I saw him at Hednesford Mel.  He worked hard and given a free reign, I can see him causing problems at Carshalton.  I hope Craig goes there with a win mentality.

Based on the second half at York and the whole 90 minutes at Telford I think you can rest assured Mick.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 04:12:29 PM »
Simply a class act.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".