Author Topic: Carshalton Town  (Read 19557 times)

BlacknYella

• View Profile
Re: Carshalton Town
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2019, 04:55:59 PM »
Barbary - for those of us driving to the game, where’s the best to park ? Is there many spaces at the ground ?

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2019, 04:27:14 PM »
Really looking forward to this quite a few people I speak to seem to be going. Nine of us going for a day out. I’m told two BUSA buses and Mick Small one and half so far be good for the club to go into overdrive in the local press to get a few more there. I’d imagine we will have around four hundred to create a great atmosphere

barbary

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2019, 04:37:41 PM »
Barbary - for those of us driving to the game, where’s the best to park ? Is there many spaces at the ground ?

In answer to your question there is a fair sized car park at the ground but with a crowd expected to be possibly double what we normally average say 800/900 turning up latecomers may have to park in the residential areas surrounding the ground.....if you are there pretty early i don't see no problems whereas if you turn up at 2:45 i can

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2019, 07:39:32 PM »
Really looking forward to this quite a few people I speak to seem to be going. Nine of us going for a day out. I’m told two BUSA buses and Mick Small one and half so far be good for the club to go into overdrive in the local press to get a few more there. I’d imagine we will have around four hundred to create a great atmosphere
If almost 200 are currently on buses, maybe another coach to come, I'd be quite disappointed with sub 500 Boston
Biggest cup game for years. Lots of people who never usually go are going

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2019, 10:30:38 AM »
I'll be there with a couple of others.  463 bus straight to the ground.  As a Pilgrim in exile in South West London this is a game not to miss!

See you all in The Hope!

Kirtonian

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2019, 01:03:44 PM »
One advantage of playing on their artificial surface is that we will not have the worry of a pitch inspection. Got a feeling not all games in the FA Cup will be played/

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2019, 06:16:08 PM »
One advantage of playing on their artificial surface is that we will not have the worry of a pitch inspection. Got a feeling not all games in the FA Cup will be played/

The weather forecast is light rain from 1pm and throughout the match so the pitch could be a bit  zippy!  We need to get the footwear right.
United we stand..................

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2019, 12:47:47 PM »

The weather forecast is light rain from 1pm and throughout the match so the pitch could be a bit  zippy!  We need to get the footwear right.

On that note, how much cover is there at the ground?

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2019, 03:58:52 PM »
Plenty
1 end open with only a tiny bit of cover
Side terrace covered, quite large
1 end covered. It's aboht 3 or 4 steps deep
And a covered stand which runs a third of the length

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2019, 05:53:03 PM »
Will all those traveling on the BUSA buses please get to the ground in good time. Although the official time to depart is 100am if we can all be there earlier as the buses fill we can get off promptly.  UTP

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2019, 06:41:42 PM »
Got my bus from Bath booked and ready for tomorrow. Getting into Victoria for the 12.25 (possibly 12.40 train if delayed). If anyone is on that train and fancies a pint then that sounds good to me

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2019, 08:27:57 PM »
the official time to depart is 100am
Blimey that's early!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »
Should be there in good time Go on then 10am.

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2019, 12:29:08 PM »
Any Radio coverage today?

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2019, 12:38:34 PM »
Any Radio coverage today?
Live on Radio Lincolnshire, so l have been informed.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".