Author Topic: Crowley's leave Lincoln City.  (Read 7900 times)

John C

• View Profile
Re: Crowley's leave Lincoln City.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 10:36:58 PM »
Boo you may be right, I live in Sheffield and my neighbour is a Wednesday season ticket holder. She is very disappointed the Cowleys didn't get the job, especially since Monk did...

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2019, 08:07:59 AM »
Boo you may be right, I live in Sheffield and my neighbour is a Wednesday season ticket holder. She is very disappointed the Cowleys didn't get the job, especially since Monk did...

Rumour is Chansiri offered Cowley the Wendies job and DC asked to sleep on it. Chansisri said no, he wanted an answer there and then so they went to Huddersfield. I think they'll get time there, Wendies are deluded believing like Forest that they are still a big club, both places are managerial graveyards .

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2019, 02:03:46 PM »
Kevin Nolan's name is being linked with the job.
But God knows who else will be linked with it, Ainsworth has also been mentioned.
Would like to know how much Lincoln got in compensation money for them both.

On radio lincolnshire the other night Thompson said a million quid ie; £500,000 each.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 04:41:06 PM »
Kevin Nolan's name is being linked with the job.
But God knows who else will be linked with it, Ainsworth has also been mentioned.
Would like to know how much Lincoln got in compensation money for them both.

On radio lincolnshire the other night Thompson said a million quid ie; £500,000 each.

Not bad for a club that has been in administration twice >:(  The FA changed the rules to punish other clubs for doing the same because of Lincoln.  We are still suffering from these rules.  I hope we meet them in two seasons time ;D ;D
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2019, 07:23:21 AM »
I heard from a reliable Wednesday source last night that the Cowleys wanted control of transfers in and out (not unreasonably!) and Wednesday said they couldn't have it, so they went to Huddersfield who were happy for them to have it....

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2019, 08:19:23 AM »
Sounds about right John, while Chansire is running Wendies they'll never get anywhere and keep making bum appointments like Monk.

Early days but Huddersfield seem to be inching away from trouble, they've taken on a hell of a job though, the losing culture seems very ingrained at HTFC at present.