Author Topic: People who live in glasshouses........  (Read 3465 times)

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
People who live in glasshouses........
« on: September 02, 2019, 01:21:56 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49456355

"They've got new owners, having got rid of some people who shouldn't really be running football clubs."

And he really said that without the slightest hint of irony, a man who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near any football club at any level after what he was party to here.

Absolutely shameful, but totally expected.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: People who live in glasshouses........
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 04:14:10 PM »
Outrageous comments. He clearly has no idea of the contempt he is held in by most decent football fans who are aware of his past fraudulent activities, and who have witnessed his often unpleasant behaviour at matches at various clubs. But we know by now that he appears to have no self- awareness or shame. The dream ticket would have been the Oystons and him.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 05:41:32 PM »
Talking to an ex manager Of March Town last week, he said he had an altercation with him when he was manager of Stamford.  He said next thing he knew was he was flat on his back after being thumped by his brother.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 07:38:37 AM »
Talking to an ex manager Of March Town last week, he said he had an altercation with him when he was manager of Stamford.  He said next thing he knew was he was flat on his back after being thumped by his brother.
They are both thugs, but the most surprising thing is that some Stamford fans still hold Fatty in high regard.
I went to a Stamford v Boston match once and this guy set about lecturing me us at Boston are are ungrateful wan###s and two faced hypocrites and should be thankful that we had Fatty at our club.
I just smiled and laughed, then told him to"keep taking the tablets " heho.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

semion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 12:19:04 PM »
The guy is a complete and total waste of space.  Nothing is ever his fault and he is blameless.  The total shame is there are people in Football who continue to employ him.  It’s a shame the FA didn’t hand out a sine die suspension.  Characters in the game are great but there are no words to describe this so called human being.

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 01:19:57 PM »
What's happened?

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 01:51:33 PM »
What's happened?
What's happened?

Read the opening post, it explains what the fat fraud said!

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 06:46:54 PM »
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"