Author Topic: Two more signings  (Read 7786 times)

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Two more signings
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2019, 01:52:42 PM »
YSP
Most people on here no doubt have the ability to look up new signings as they happen on the internet,
Cannot understand why someone would therefore post such information on here.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2019, 01:53:42 PM »
There's always someone on here that wants to put a downer on what Craig is trying to achieve

Not sure where you're coming from, I'm aware that in the past people have been critical of Craig, the club, the board, etc, but there are no negative comments on this thread. Just factual content and positive encouragement.

Firstly it was in reference to "Garry@'s post"  secondly the reference to Craig was not solely for this thread but for all the negative comments made in
 all threads.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2019, 04:11:15 PM »
There's always someone on here that wants to put a downer on what Craig is trying to achieve

Not sure where you're coming from, I'm aware that in the past people have been critical of Craig, the club, the board, etc, but there are no negative comments on this thread. Just factual content and positive encouragement.

Firstly it was in reference to "Garry@'s post"  secondly the reference to Craig was not solely for this thread but for all the negative comments made in
 all threads.
Negative comments on here,  never you must be mistaken lol
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2019, 04:16:07 PM »
I understand why you posted and did it in good faith as a point of information.
After all that information is in the public domain and readily available to find if you wish.
I don't think you posted it with any malice in mind.
I myself apologise if like many have jumped all over it for the wrong reasons.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".