Author Topic: New striker  (Read 3324 times)

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
New striker
« on: June 21, 2019, 10:37:56 AM »
A striker with a decent goal scoring record (according the official site) and another from Harrogate.

Welcome Dominic Knowles

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New striker
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 12:32:48 PM »
Well done Craig. Excellent signing.
Squad building nicely

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 01:27:17 PM »
Excellent signing, no doubt he won't be everyone cup of tea on here.
Well l think it's a very shrewd bit of business by the Craig and the club, so far the attacking options look promising.
Walker, Rollins, Thewlis, Clare, Knowles.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 01:29:22 PM »
Track record is definitely strong. To me this feels like the clincher in terms of signings (after a period of uneasy quiet) and I'd now be happy to call it largely quits for now and crack on with who we now have signed up. UTP.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 04:05:37 PM »
Track record is definitely strong. To me this feels like the clincher in terms of signings (after a period of uneasy quiet) and I'd now be happy to call it largely quits for now and crack on with who we now have signed up. UTP.
Do you think though we could do with a replacement for Ben Davis, haven't seen one yet.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 04:07:24 PM »
We are still a tad light at the back - we have 1 LB, 1 RB/CB and 1 CB.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 08:58:24 PM »
A striker with a decent goal scoring record (according the official site) and another from Harrogate.

Welcome Dominic Knowles

I don't want to give this season the K O D....However I have to say CE has hopefully made some shrewd, good signings. Hands up I consistently said I liked Craig, but I also stated my disappointment with last season. I also said a few times if he was going to put a challenging side together it would have been last term. In fairness to the boss, he said he had learnt so much about not just the CN; but also about BUFC, & what breed of player that would do the business here. Well let's hope this season is successful!! I must say Craig does look right up for this campaign. The dead wood has been eradicated, a warm welcome to the new lads, don't think he's quite finished with the cheque book yet either. YABA.