Author Topic: Money Raising  (Read 11924 times)

Boston forever

• View Profile
Re: Money Raising
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2019, 10:40:18 PM »
I think you will find most of the stuff is not owned by the football club, I have already asked about the turf!

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2019, 04:35:35 PM »
Just a thought, for our last home game wouldn't it be nice to pack the old stadium out.
Would be nice if it was a £10 entry for adults, kids and senior citizens go free, and bring a friend for a £5.
They could also do a family ticket for £20.
It would be good way of bringing in new and perhaps old supporters that have drifted away for what ever reasons.
As l said just a thought, if anyone wants to support it, l will suggest it to the chairman.
If not l won't bother.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2019, 11:25:04 PM »
Just a thought, for our last home game wouldn't it be nice to pack the old stadium out.
Would be nice if it was a £10 entry for adults, kids and senior citizens go free, and bring a friend for a £5.
It would be good way of bringing in new and perhaps old supporters that have drifted away for what ever reasons.
As l said just a thought, if anyone wants to support it, l will suggest it to the chairman.
If not l won't bother.

Good idea but wouldn't be fair on those of us who have already bought our season tickets.
United we stand..................

Boston forever

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2019, 07:01:01 AM »
Why not give season ticket holders free or 1/2 price entry to a cup game to compensate? This may help attendance figures for an early round.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2019, 06:28:50 PM »
If not l won't bother.

Sound idea OBT for York St finale. Would b fantastic send off for one of the Best old grounds in football. Also a thought; offer Hereford fans a half price entry, as I'm sure they will fancy being part of history. Of course IF we make the play offs there will be at least one more game at home which would be even better!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2019, 09:11:22 PM »
If not l won't bother.

Good idea but wouldn't be fair on those of us who have already bought our season tickets.

Season ticket holders get a few "free" games for the privilege of paying up front. I'm sure you could find it in your heart to allow us to send off YS with a bumper crowd...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2019, 08:03:54 AM »
If not l won't bother.

Season ticket holders get a few "free" games for the privilege of paying up front. I'm sure you could find it in your heart to allow us to send off YS with a bumper crowd...

A bumper crowd no doubt full of the kind of tw@ts that turned up at Ferriby that afternoon, or the worst kind, the Evans fans who've not been seen since about 2005.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2019, 11:18:16 AM »
If not l won't bother.

A bumper crowd no doubt full of the kind of tw@ts that turned up at Ferriby that afternoon, or the worst kind, the Evans fans who've not been seen since about 2005.
So l take it that you don't think it's a good idea??
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 12:31:10 AM »
Dont think admission cut would be needed as i think the last game will be full TBH. a lot of history a YS and fans new and old will want there last chance

wismo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 07:47:23 PM »
My glass is half empty.......again

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 08:33:14 PM »
I'm with Bostonshire - as well as the season ticket holders and other regulars I think we have quite a lot of fans who come 5 or 6 times a season (for all sorts of reasons). They (or rather we as I am in that group) will be there on the last day just as we were there against Workington in 2007....