Author Topic: mark hughes sacked  (Read 2685 times)

Anita Goodsheet

• View Profile
mark hughes sacked
« on: December 19, 2009, 07:08:13 PM »
I thought after his big summer buys underperformed midweek his job was looking shakey, but to be relpaced by mancini instantly is a real shock to me as they must of been planning this for weeks.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: mark hughes sacked
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 08:07:12 PM »
DERBY could have him .. Clough Jr is n't cutting the mustard there . sadly .
 And Xmas is always a good time to sack some one ..

Bartmac

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »
I think Santa should get the sack this Christmas ;D ;D ;D

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 05:15:33 PM »
Hows he get the sack while benitez carries on ruining liverpool!

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »
Simple, Man City have more money than they know what to do with. There will no doubt be a mass exodus of playing staff moved out at the end, if not before, the end of the season. They could be the team to hate, taking over the mantle from the scumbags from OT.  ;D I've no sympathy for Hughes, he knew big money was coming in to City, that's why he left Blackburn, as they say, if you sleep with the Devil. I'm slowly losing faith in football, well at the so called top level. I'm half watching West Ham V Chelsea, what a bunch of f###ing pansies. You've got Drogba, whinging like a small girl and some Italian rolling around because someone touched his hair. To top it all off, Andy Gray's masturbating in the commentary box thinking about Frank Lumplard.  ;)
Oh, and the answer to the question is, Liverpool don't have the money to sack the Spanish Waiter  ;) Now no doubt tomorrows news will be, Benitez Sacked!

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?