Author Topic: Jordan Thewlis  (Read 2379 times)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Jordan Thewlis
« on: May 10, 2019, 06:59:33 AM »
I see Thewlis has been released by Harrogate at the end of his contract.

Craig Elliott publicly stated that he tried to sign him last summer but the move didn't come off. We then signed him on loan in December, only for a bad injury at Chorley to end his spell with us minutes into his debut. He's fit again now, has been back in the Harrogate first team, scored for them and even played in the playoffs.

Thewlis needs a new club. We need new strikers. He's presumably in our catchment area for players. Our manager likes him and has been known to resign players he's worked with before. What happens next?

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Thewlis
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 07:35:03 AM »
I see Thewlis has been released by Harrogate at the end of his contract.

Craig Elliott publicly stated that he tried to sign him last summer but the move didn't come off. We then signed him on loan in December, only for a bad injury at Chorley to end his spell with us minutes into his debut. He's fit again now, has been back in the Harrogate first team, scored for them and even played in the playoffs.

Thewlis needs a new club. We need new strikers. He's presumably in our catchment area for players. Our manager likes him and has been known to resign players he's worked with before. What happens next?
Let's hope so then, fingers crossed.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Thewlis
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 08:17:52 AM »
I think we'll almost certainly be in for him.