Author Topic: End of season jam jar fund.  (Read 2649 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
End of season jam jar fund.
« on: April 24, 2019, 12:42:31 PM »
A huge sincere thank you to all my friends and loyal supporters who have donated to this fund. As you know this money will be used for the benefit of the fans in the new stadium and it will be you who generously built up this total ( so far ) who will decide how it will be spent. The collection will carry on and it would be lovely to grow it beyond the end of season amount of a wonderful 3,134 pounds and 66 pence. Again thank you UTP.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: End of season jam jar fund.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 12:44:15 PM »
Awesome work Mel.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 01:00:50 PM »
Thank you Pete but it does benefit my fitness humping big bags of coins to the bank, although the counter staff dive under the counter when I walk in.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 01:46:09 PM »
Great work Mel.......

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 05:59:50 PM »
A huge sincere thank you to all my friends and loyal supporters who have donated to this fund. As you know this money will be used for the benefit of the fans in the new stadium and it will be you who generously built up this total ( so far ) who will decide how it will be spent. The collection will carry on and it would be lovely to grow it beyond the end of season amount of a wonderful 3,134 pounds and 66 pence. Again thank you UTP.

Well done Mel. Shoulders were shrugged when U just suggested what could be achieved if fans just collected bits n pieces in jam jars. I'm proud of U pal. It's been an average season on the park. But home & away you just crack on!

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 08:37:46 PM »
Great work Mel and everyone who contributed to the fund.
Well done to everyone.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".