Author Topic: V Brackley  (Read 4103 times)

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
V Brackley
« on: April 19, 2019, 07:25:56 PM »
Well a better performance today but again didn't put away our chances.
Not getting to down about this result.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: V Brackley
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 07:35:49 PM »
Surprised Craig was praising Brackley before and after the match again.

I'm not sure Craig's description of the match matched those fans who saw it. Not one shot on target. A winger as centre forward when there were 3 sat on the bench. Why sign them if they aren't good enough and if they are why weren't they playing?

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 08:36:24 PM »
I’m sure Craig is expecting us to lose Monday as Ashton are fighting for their lives plus it’s going to be hot which will suit Ashton’s long ball game. Also he will expect us to lose to our last game as it’s a tough place to go and the name of the team begins with an H.

All sounds daft I know but I’m sick and fed up with excuses.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 08:40:19 PM »
I’m sure Craig is expecting us to lose Monday as Ashton are fighting for their lives plus it’s going to be hot which will suit Ashton’s long ball game. Also he will expect us to lose to our last game as it’s a tough place to go and the name of the team begins with an H.

All sounds daft I know but I’m sick and fed up with excuses.
As are the majority of us.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 08:41:51 PM »
Surprised Craig was praising Brackley before and after the match again.

I'm not sure Craig's description of the match matched those fans who saw it. Not one shot on target. A winger as centre forward when there were 3 sat on the bench. Why sign them if they aren't good enough and if they are why weren't they playing?
I agree it just seems ridiculous and baffling.
"I don't believe you""

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 09:03:07 PM »
If the Fan's Forum hadn't taken place I'm sure many fans who were considering not renewing their season tickets would have carried out their threat - especially after the last 3 matches.

However the Fan's Forum made them reconsider which I think is why the Forum was called in the first place.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 09:58:22 AM »
Can't wait to see us with none up top at home to a side 3rd from bottom on Monday.......

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 12:11:57 PM »
Even this subject isn’t getting many posts, total apathy towards the playing side at the minute.

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 10:24:08 AM »
I am renewing my season ticket (and for the entire family) for next year at the earliest opportunity. This is to help the club's finances and give the Chestnuts a known budget for next year. However, I have to say my heart is not in it for the first time in 19 years. And....if we are still in this dire cycle of excuses and limp performances, lacking character and committment by Christmas, I will have gone to the Posh (easy for me as my mum lives there). No doubt will get a beasting for saying this, but just being honest.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 10:35:42 AM »
Happy to give Craig the chance to correct the mistakes made last summer as I think he still has credit in the bank from last season, but if we get off to a slow start in 19/20 then I think his time will be up. Another season like this one will be catastrophic - especially given it's the last at YS.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 02:21:55 PM »
if we are still in this dire cycle of excuses and limp performances, lacking character and committment by Christmas, I will have gone to the Posh

Out of the frying pan, into the fire!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/