Author Topic: v Blyth Spartans  (Read 7187 times)

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: v Blyth Spartans
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 10:50:35 PM »
Shambles once they scored
Can't remember last time I didn't clap them off away....
Did a ton getting there and all I'll have to show is a sore head tomorrow morning

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 11:24:56 PM »
Did a ton getting there and all I'll have to show is a sore head tomorrow morning

With you there Josh I could not clap them either, it seem sometimes we are taken for granted.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2019, 09:27:57 AM »

With you there Josh I could not clap them either, it seem sometimes we are taken for granted.

You 2 are the core of a die hard group of BUFC away fans who over the seasons have coughed up an absolute fortune supporting the boys on the road. Yesterdays trip is haul logistically & as you both say financially.

The fact that the Manager & players have a full awareness of this  & then totally underperform with apathy is a disgrace! CE in my opinion has also underperformed since the end of last season. IMHO the only thing giving him another crack next season is the hassle the Chestnuts have had getting rid of & replacing the previous 2 managers & the cost of it!

Let not also forget DG wasted his last pre season transfer Budget, Murray did the same & Elliot has wasted even more this season! Apart from the handful of players he has retained 4 next season the other 40 odd he has signed have been costly mistakes.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2019, 12:39:38 PM »

You 2 are the core of a die hard group of BUFC away fans who over the seasons have coughed up an absolute fortune supporting the boys on the road. Yesterdays trip is haul logistically & as you both say financially.

The fact that the Manager & players have a full awareness of this  & then totally underperform with apathy is a disgrace! CE in my opinion has also underperformed since the end of last season. IMHO the only thing giving him another crack next season is the hassle the Chestnuts have had getting rid of & replacing the previous 2 managers & the cost of it!

Let not also forget DG wasted his last pre season transfer Budget, Murray did the same & Elliot has wasted even more this season! Apart from the handful of players he has retained 4 next season the other 40 odd he has signed have been costly mistakes.

Are the 4 retained players good enough to hold down a place in a playoff team ?      Giving them the benefit of doubt that's only  4 players good enough signed in 18 months ,      At that rate Champs it will take him another 5 years to get a full squad good enough  :).!