Author Topic: Scandalous remarks by Mark Isaacs.  (Read 5098 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Scandalous remarks by Mark Isaacs.
« on: April 02, 2019, 06:13:19 PM »
Following the scandalous remarks by the above individual today on this forum re the jam jar collection which has led to him being banned, I want to assure everyone that every penny donated by the wonderful people who support it is accounted for and all the paperwork involved and bank details are available for all to see. I also pledge to carry on with the collection and will not be put off by anyone with motives not in the best interest of Boston United FC and it's Supporters.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Scandalous remarks by Mark Isaacs.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 06:56:41 PM »
Mel treat his comments with the contempt that they deserve, carry on with the collection and tell your good lady not to let his remarks get to her. It’s very easy for someone to sit behind a key board and pull people to bits, these people never turn up at forums and vent their feelings, that would take b###s. Carrry on the good work sir.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 07:31:26 PM »
have to agree with Tash.
Mark appears to be a sad and bitter individual who's greatest joy would be for the club to close so he could say " i told you so"
if you have nothing good to say don't bother saying it..

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 07:40:36 PM »
Good to see a ban imposed promptly .   

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 07:53:08 PM »
have to agree with Tash.
Mark appears to be a sad and bitter individual who's greatest joy would be for the club to close so he could say " i told you so"
if you have nothing good to say don't bother saying it..

IMO he was the most vocal in the set up of the Supporters Trust, because he wanted to run the club himself. Since he was forced out of that, he's never had one positive thing to say about BUFC. He seems very jealous of DN and DK as owners of the football club.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 07:55:52 PM »
A new record. Mark Isaac banned from two forums in a day.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 08:21:11 PM »
Mel: ignore him and carry on your good work. I really must remember to bring over my contribution.......

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 08:26:13 PM »
Thats good news, until he morphs into another name AGAIN,
Keep up the good will OXO and thanks for what you do, I will bring my jar at last home game.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 08:27:26 PM »
Following the scandalous remarks by the above individual today on this forum re the jam jar collection which has led to him being banned, I want to assure everyone that every penny donated by the wonderful people who support it is accounted for and all the paperwork involved and bank details are available for all to see. I also pledge to carry on with the collection and will not be put off by anyone with motives not in the best interest of Boston United FC and it's Supporters.
Keep up the good work, nobody on here in there right mind would believe that fraud anyway.
You are doing a wonderful thing  and your support for this club is outstanding and honourable.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 10:05:52 PM »
Correct course of action to ban him, so we'll done. Keep up the great work Oxo, all the true fans are fully behind you.

The concern for me is that he keeps coming back under different aliases - hasn't he previously caused bad feeling as both Rooster Isaac and Pere Noel? Is there anything the administrators can do to block his IP address as well as blocking his user name?

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 11:17:25 PM »
I only met him once at the assembly rooms at a supporters trust meeting and my first impression has been vindicated.

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 07:32:26 AM »
 I don’t always agree with you Oxo and you’ve given me 2 barrels via this forum for criticism I directed towards  the team and not attending games. However due to your passion for the club I wouldn’t consider for a second that the money collected isn’t going to support BUFC.

What a strange character Mark is!!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 10:29:47 AM »
Is he still a Chartered Accountant?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Cousin Jack

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 11:38:00 AM »

Pleased that he was banned so promptly. You have the trust and respect of all true BUFC fans so keep up the good work- the jamjar collection is an excellent initiative (we dropped in our jar last Saturday and have started another). Thank you for all the work you do for our club.