Author Topic: Fans Forum  (Read 7212 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Fans Forum
« on: March 30, 2019, 09:11:57 PM »
So it has been announced there is to be a fans forum in a couple of weeks. A chance for all those who question the Manager and Board on here to ask them to their faces. As it is a fans forum I ask the question is it open to Ex Fans?

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Fans Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 10:07:32 PM »
Champions league night OXO. When did you start supporting Bufc? I guess you joined in the glorys.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 10:08:39 PM »
Champions league night OXO.

Which of the 4 teams playing in the CL that night do you support?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 10:11:17 PM »
Barca. 1982 Wembley watched them do Sampdoria with a cracking Koeman free kick in extra time.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 06:10:08 AM »
I wont be watching CL football, l shall be at the Fans forum, will you P86??
You will have a chance to meet me face to face.
Now wouldn't that be a thing, you could bring Champs with you.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 08:53:03 AM »
Champions league night OXO. When did you start supporting Bufc? I guess you joined in the glorys.

I knew you would have an excuse. When did I start supporting BUFC? The week I moved to the area with an average gate of 2 to 300 there was certainly no glory then. UTP.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 09:56:07 AM »
Haven't we had these forums before? The usual happy clappers roll up and go away clapping. Which previous one did the chairman say the ground would be started. OXO could please ask when the ground will be completed at the forum please?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 10:38:23 AM »

I have a prior engagement, so won't be attending.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2019, 02:25:38 PM »
Haven't we had these forums before? The usual happy clappers roll up and go away clapping. Which previous one did the chairman say the ground would be started. OXO could please ask when the ground will be completed at the forum please?
Turn up and ask the question yourself,  like most people do who ha e a set of balls.
Do your own dirty work.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 02:27:18 PM »
That is a shame but sadly regrettable.

I have a prior engagement, so won't be attending.
"I don't believe you""

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 02:51:28 PM »
OBT action speaks louder than words. Mr Newton can tell you anything but we need to see a stadium up ASAP.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 03:20:10 PM »

Chubby it's a fans forum, not stars in their eyes; and who are you going 2 be tonight?  Well Matthew i was young chubby 69 but I resigned from pilgrims patter, never attended a game for 10 years then returned as  old boy thin? How embarrassing. Hey I live in Scotland now but if you want to meet me at Blyth next week crack on.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2019, 05:58:10 PM »

Chubby it's a fans forum, not stars in their eyes; and who are you going 2 be tonight?  Well Matthew i was young chubby 69 but I resigned from pilgrims patter, never attended a game for 10 years then returned as  old boy thin? How embarrassing. Hey I live in Scotland now but if you want to meet me at Blyth next week crack on.
If l see chubby l will pass on your message, were would you like to meet at at Blythe next week??
So how many  home games do you get to in a season ??
I will give you one thing, you have a  cracking imagination.
Never mind old boy we can have a face to face chat next weekend, l am so much looking forward to it.
Crack on with that one.
"I don't believe you""

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2019, 07:09:05 PM »
OBT action speaks louder than words. Mr Newton can tell you anything but we need to see a stadium up ASAP.
Well on the 10th April you have perfect chance to convey that message personally to him. It's your opportunity to have your questions answered.
The problem is that people in general, moan to others but then don't turn up at these things, it then as you say does leave mainly the happy clappers to be in attendance.
"I don't believe you""

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2019, 03:03:37 PM »

If l see chubby l will pass on your message, were would you like to meet at at Blythe next week??
So how many  home games do you get to in a season ??
I will give you one thing, you have a  cracking imagination.
Never mind old boy we can have a face to face chat next weekend, l am so much looking forward to it.
Crack on with that one.

Oh chubby did the fear of a brexit no deal entice you back to Bostonshire? 10 years away in Poland did u the world of good. U joined slimming world in Warsaw then morphed int2 obt. Wake up and smell the Batemans: seriously u want 2 meet me at Blyth. How bizarre; you have never attended an away game in both your incarnations. X