Author Topic: Quote “not good enough”  (Read 11382 times)

Bodge

• View Profile
Re: Quote “not good enough”
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2019, 02:29:17 PM »
10 games next season and if we aren’t in the top 7 it needs to be time to go

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 02:45:33 PM »

But he will have had the transfer Budget by then. That's why Newton & Kempster will need 2 decide end of season!

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 10:46:00 PM »

If it was your money being spent would you seriously take that gamble, because that is exactly what it would be. Also if miracles happened and we were top of the league how long would he stay when the big boys are knocking on the door. Anyone who believes in loyalty at this level is seriously deluded, no time like the present I say 😉

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2019, 05:00:59 AM »
Decisions decisions!!
I don't think for one minute his job is at risk.
This team is not the best and not the worst, if the back 4 get sorted out before next season we may have a chance, could Qaulter, Creswell, Davies, Smith be the answer with Jackson and Middleton as back up.
I would give Jackson a go in midfield before the end of season just to see how he goes, but definitely not Middleton, he would spend even more time suspended.
It could be worse, we could be Scotland lol.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2019, 07:55:55 AM »

If it was your money being spent would you seriously take that gamble, because that is exactly what it would be. Also if miracles happened and we were top of the league how long would he stay when the big boys are knocking on the door. Anyone who believes in loyalty at this level is seriously deluded, no time like the present I say 😉
But that would be same if we did bring in someone new, if they were doing well and we were top of the league, they would probably bugger off to the big boys.
A new manager would be a bigger gamble than what we have now, and would spend the same money and not do any better than Craig.
Sometimes its better the devil you know.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2019, 08:00:33 PM »
Was just wondering why our away record is better than home.
Am l right in saying that most of our players are based in Yorkshire and Lancashire, l suspect they must train quite close to where Craig is based.
Does that mean when we play away games that are within those two counties, the players don't have far to travel to play and probably are fresher, than they would if they are traveling to Boston to play.
Just a thought, but probably a load of tosh anyway.
"I don't believe you""

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 08:49:15 PM »
Am l right in saying that most of our players are based in Yorkshire and Lancashire, l suspect they must train quite close to where Craig is based.
Does that mean when we play away games that are within those two counties, the players don't have far to travel to play and probably are fresher, than they would if they are traveling to Boston to play.

Yes, agree 100% OBT........A load of tosh 😁

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 09:52:59 PM »

Yes, agree 100% OBT........A load of tosh 😁
Have you a degree in negativity?
A career tip for you here, never become a Samaritan on the over end of a suicide help line.
I think your survival % will be quite low. 😀
"I don't believe you""

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 06:25:28 PM »

Yes a load of tosh ,    the seasons we made the play offs we had players travelling from London and Sunderland

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2019, 09:42:52 AM »

Yes a load of tosh ,    the seasons we made the play offs we had players travelling from London and Sunderland
Ok l see that, so why are we getting better results away up north?
Was Dennis Gteen a better manager, or did we simply have a better squad, one thing is for sure,we the current team does not look comfortable playing at home and the results speak for themselves.
"I don't believe you""

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2019, 09:51:04 AM »
We had a better squad.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2019, 10:12:12 AM »
We had a better squad.
So was that squad better away from home than this one??
"I don't believe you""