Author Topic: York [Away]  (Read 15114 times)

holbeach 56

• View Profile
Re: York [Away]
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2019, 10:59:51 PM »
There seems to be a few holier than thou contributors on this forum at present and they will not allow realistic views or comments to differ from their own blinkered views.
I will no longer contribute to this site and with more than 60 years of following this team am seriously contemplating giving up going to matchless I question our real intent going forward.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2019, 11:51:12 PM »
Holbeach. With respect, quit the site - no one will really be bothered. Nothing is ever really achieved by resigning from forums.

Thought we played ok today in the second half.  We did pretty well to get two goals considering we were missing Allott and Wright. Cresswell looked reasonably assured  and should improve with fitness, having only played one lot of 90 minutes in 12 months.

Good turn out from the Boston fans today. Twice as many as I  thought would go.

TEP

holbeach 56

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2019, 12:34:25 AM »
I am not looking to achieve anything by quitting the forum tep. I am quitting because people such as yourself do not have respect for others who do not agree with your point of view.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2019, 02:26:35 AM »
I am not looking to achieve anything by quitting the forum tep. I am quitting because people such as yourself do not have respect for others who do not agree with your point of view.
I am sure you are valued member, there are some on here that have very strong opinions about everything, as we all do at times.
You can post what you like when you like, nobody can stop you as long as it is not abusive.
Keep posting my friend, do not let the minority spoil it for the majority.
Give as good as you get.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2019, 08:29:41 AM »
Good result. Well done to all concerned and the fans that made the trip.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2019, 01:57:08 PM »
260 away fans that 25% of the home gate. I know a few who went for the weekend in York. Shame this town can't attract a few more away fans.

You almost made in to the end of a post without a negative... almost.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
260 away fans that 25% of the home gate. I know a few who went for the weekend in York. Shame this town can't attract a few more away fans.

"Shame this Town can't attract a few more away fans" ? It's home fans we need to get in why don't you lead the return instead of just making ridiculous comments on websites about games you don't attend?.

We can try and "lead the return" as much as you like but don't kid yourself Oxo the actions of the Chairman and Management have total influence over attendance. But then as a non attendee I should probably just keep my opinions to myself as my lifelong support obviously counts for nothing in your book. Who the hell would bother with BUSA with those opinions flying around 😠

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2019, 04:48:03 PM »

"Shame this Town can't attract a few more away fans" ? It's home fans we need to get in why don't you lead the return instead of just making ridiculous comments on websites about games you don't attend?.

We can try and "lead the return" as much as you like but don't kid yourself Oxo the actions of the Chairman and Management have total influence over attendance. But then as a non attendee I should probably just keep my opinions to myself as my lifelong support obviously counts for nothing in your book. Who the hell would bother with BUSA with those opinions flying around 😠

I was aiming my remark at KON not a clue who you are, and what the heck has this to do with BUSA?

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2019, 07:49:28 PM »
Great second half comeback to get a good result away at York and we've got arguments over home attendances, BUSA castigation and folk quitting the forum. Fabulous :)

TEP

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2019, 07:52:24 PM »
Great second half comeback to get a good result away at York and we've got arguments over home attendances, BUSA castigation and folk quitting the forum. Fabulous :)

TEP
We are in Meltdown and disarray lol 😁
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2019, 08:57:55 PM »

I was aiming my remark at KON not a clue who you are, and what the heck has this to do with BUSA?

And what if someone just happens to agree with KON? Are we excluded from debate. What's the obsession with knowing who people are? I currently disagree with Theresa May on many levels and she does not have the slightest interest into who I am😂 Just can't help thinking that the only opinions that count on here are those of BUSA members or the legendary football tacticians who frequent the T*#*end. Lifelong support and I'm now seriously asking myself "what's the point?"

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2019, 09:03:14 PM »

TEP

45 minutes of good football is an irrelevance given the position we find ourselves in relative to what was promised. I do believe higher expectations were alluded to even though they may have been tacit in nature.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2019, 09:15:47 PM »
What was promised Greengrass?

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2019, 09:18:18 PM »
Not mid table obscurity that is a fact 😁

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2019, 09:22:17 PM »
OK, let's not go through the what was not promised quotes. What exactly was promised and by whom? I'm genuinely interested.