Author Topic: York [Away]  (Read 15116 times)

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: York [Away]
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 04:39:08 PM »
Boom

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 04:43:53 PM »
2-2 Rollins,  Wright

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »
Well done lads
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2019, 05:36:03 PM »
Sounded like a great second half comeback, don’t think you could accuse us of being bottlers today. Bet this board is quite tonight 🤪
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2019, 05:47:08 PM »
Brilliant point could have been 3 if Willis had done better on the 2nd goal according to radio York.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2019, 06:00:09 PM »
Very good result and comeback, a great reaction after last week.
Great to see the two winger's getting the goals.
Also a great reaction from Craig, perhaps we will see more of the talent that's normally sat on the bench at the start of the game.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2019, 06:02:43 PM »
Sounded like a great second half comeback, don’t think you could accuse us of being bottlers today. Bet this board is quite tonight 🤪
It should be busy with praise.
I wonder if they will be calling for Craig's head this week??
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Ed Kandii

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2019, 07:14:06 PM »
A great come back considering it was away to York City, well done lads!  8)
Sounds like Cresswell hasn't had many starts this season so he did well to last for the 70 minutes  8)

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2019, 07:32:01 PM »
A pretty poor first half IMO when we really missed Allot's presence up front and had no alternative target man, and in general we lacked bite. George might well have done better with the second free kick and not let it come loose but our defenders were sluggish, did not cover adeqautely, respond quickly enough to the loose ball and allowed York to finish the job. Very much the same in second half until Clare came on and provided some instant presence up front and someone to play off. Result: and almost instant goal. Wright's equaliser was sublime. After that either side could have nicked it. Cresswell??? Hmmm. Seemed slow in reactions and physical movements. Not an improvemement, but maybe lacking match fitness. Looked chin-strapped when CE took him off after he'd been 'done' by their left winger twice in quick succession.George Smith impressed again.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2019, 07:53:08 PM »
Came away from the game in good spirits after feeling we were going to get stuffed in the second half. As I always say if the lads give everything then I can take any result and they did just that in the second half. I will give Cresswell a few games before making a judgement he clearly needs game time and to be honest as my mate said Jackson would have really struggled to cope with Parkin in that first half. Thought the ref did neither team or the game any favours blowing and booking for every little thing. The goal by young Max was worth the entrance money alone and although the figure of 250 was given for the Boston fans trust me there was at least 300 which is unbelievable with all the negativity being bandied about by none attenders.  UTP

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2019, 08:05:58 PM »
Cresswell and Parkin are best mates, having played together before (they were away-trip roommates).
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2019, 09:32:52 PM »
260 away fans that 25% of the home gate. I know a few who went for the weekend in York. Shame this town can't attract a few more away fans.

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2019, 09:42:51 PM »
Plenty to see this afternoon down main ridge, 3 police cars, police van, must of seen a another 6 or 7 on the beat around the area and a couple of armed police to round it off

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2019, 09:46:19 PM »
260 away fans that 25% of the home gate. I know a few who went for the weekend in York. Shame this town can't attract a few more away fans.
Fantastic away support, all credit to them.
Not many clubs in this league get that sort of away support.
"I don't believe you""

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2019, 10:28:04 PM »

"Shame this Town can't attract a few more away fans" ? It's home fans we need to get in why don't you lead the return instead of just making ridiculous comments on websites about games you don't attend?.