Author Topic: Chorley (H)  (Read 13790 times)

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chorley (H)
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2019, 01:05:07 PM »
Why did young chubby leave the forum?

His schizophrenia became a lot worse I hear..........
Should you really be making comments like that, have you no respect for people with mental health problems.
After all the hard work people put into Mental Health awareness, people like you still poke fun at it, you sir are shameful.
Shocking !!!!

And you pretending to be 2 people, isn't disrespectful?
You sir are completely wrong, with your accusations, I am totally fed up with your constant obsession that l am someone else.
God sake man change the record and go and obsess over someone else, l feel bullied by you and that Sir is now a criminal offence.
I am going to ask you nicely and politely to leave me alone, l hope l have made this perfectly clear.
Stay away from me,l have had enough of your bullying.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2019, 01:51:56 PM »

To join Slimming world & age 40 years.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2019, 02:16:36 PM »

To join Slimming world & age 40 years.
[/quotea
Probably to get away from your Bullying and your mate P86, or are you both the same person as you always seem to agree and back each other up, that's it you are the same person, the personality is as one.
Your mate says something then you feel brave enough to have a go, the bullies in the playground together are brave, but when they are a part they keep quiet.
Tut tut champ86 l have found you out, you are the same person.

"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »

To get away from Champ86.
"I don't believe you""

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »

Should you really be making comments like that, have you no respect for people with mental health problems.
After all the hard work people put into Mental Health awareness, people like you still poke fun at it, you sir are shameful.
Shocking !!!!

You sir are completely wrong, with your accusations, I am totally fed up with your constant obsession that l am someone else.
God sake man change the record and go and obsess over someone else, l feel bullied by you and that Sir is now a criminal offence.
I am going to ask you nicely and politely to leave me alone, l hope l have made this perfectly clear.

Aren't you leaving anyway?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2019, 02:50:51 PM »

Well Old Boy, you finally admit u were formally yc69. Maybe u will eventually appear on here as a symbol? You could claim like Prince did that all your incarnations reduced u something resembling a slave to social media.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2019, 04:16:05 PM »

Shocking !!!!

Aren't you leaving anyway?
No why should l be bullied of by you champs86
Keep taking the tablets old boy.
"I don't believe you""

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2019, 04:25:34 PM »

Well Old Boy, you finally admit u were formally yc69. Maybe u will eventually appear on here as a symbol? You could claim like Prince did that all your incarnations reduced u something resembling a slave to social media.
Sorry Champ86, l must have missed were l admitted to being anybody other than myself, but honestly stop talking rubbish, l don't claim to be anything, but l certainly wouldn't be any worse than being Champ86 the bully or champ86 keyboard warrior.
"I don't believe you""

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2019, 04:39:07 PM »

Sorry Champ86, l must have missed were l admitted to being anybody other than myself, but honestly stop talking rubbish, l don't claim to be anything, but l certainly wouldn't be any worse than being Champ86 the bully or champ86 keyboard warrior.
Now run off home for tea, your mum will be worrying were you are.
Don't forget your to do your homework.
"I don't believe you""

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2019, 04:42:36 PM »

I actually thought Young Chubby 69 enriched this forum. However Old Boy Thin is a pale imitation of your former self. Please become yc69 again.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2019, 05:09:24 PM »

I actually thought Young Chubby 69 enriched this forum. However Old Boy Thin is a pale imitation of your former self. Please become yc69 again.

Honestly Chubs just morph in2 somebody else.. what about same boy 31

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2019, 05:21:41 PM »

Honestly Chubs just morph in2 somebody else.. what about same boy 31
Yawn yawn yawn
Have you had permission to use the computer from your Mum champ86.
"I don't believe you""

Pilgrim58

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2019, 10:20:56 PM »
can we have a charity boxing match to raise funds for the club...time to grow up