Author Topic: Chorley (H)  (Read 13774 times)

C.B.

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chorley (H)
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 12:56:43 AM »
I can. Abbott played well today, put in a shift. Middleton decent. Hope they both have long and illustrious Boston United careers.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 12:59:16 AM »
They played well today and from what I saw gave full committed performance. Move on.  Chin  chin

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 08:03:12 AM »
No disgrace playing well and losing to top of the league. When we were losing earlier in the season we weren't even playing well. If Watford were mid table and lost to Man City, I don't think they'd be u in arms.

Support Boston through thick and thin (and thinner) or go get a TV team that wins every week.

TEP

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 10:49:10 AM »
Actually I thought we were poor yesterday and I thought for top of the league Chorley
were pretty average. Seen plenty of team better than them this year, but hey they are
top and we mid table.

Not totally critical of manager but I  thought tactics were wrong again today. they had 3
big defender who could head the ball all day, as usual our keeper continued to play
long balls downfield. What this type of defender does not like is pace and width and we
had an excellent pacey winger sitting on the bench all game. Cant understand why Max
was not starting and we need three in midfield as so often only 2 are played. The
opposition invariably pack midfield which costs us time and again.

Not critical of individual players like some on here, but Craig's post match interview
was very revealing. End of the line for several of this squad obviously

Just hope he gets the recruitment right for next year because we are a few players
away from being a good side and challenging next year.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 10:58:21 AM »
Actually I thought we were poor yesterday and I thought for top of the league Chorley
were pretty average. Seen plenty of team better than them this year, but hey they are
top and we mid table.

Not totally critical of manager but I  thought tactics were wrong again today. they had 3
big defender who could head the ball all day, as usual our keeper continued to play
long balls downfield. What this type of defender does not like is pace and width and we
had an excellent pacey winger sitting on the bench all game. Cant understand why Max
was not starting and we need three in midfield as so often only 2 are played. The
opposition invariably pack midfield which costs us time and again.

Not critical of individual players like some on here, but Craig's post match interview
was very revealing. End of the line for several of this squad obviously

Just hope he gets the recruitment right for next year because we are a few players
away from being a good side and challenging next year.

Yep
Played miles better v Stockport
Chorley were nowhere near as good as them and were there to be got at yesterday
But they take chances and don't gift goals like we've done all season

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2019, 10:59:45 AM »
Season over. York will be a wake
God knows who'll bother for the remaining home and away games after

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2019, 11:33:01 AM »
They played well today and from what I saw gave full committed performance. Move on.  Chin  chin
Craig Elliot didn't think so, and at the end of the day it's his opinion that really counts.
Some positives though, Smith is excellent and will probably keep Ash out of the side, but they could play him at Centre Half and see how he goes.
Middleton played well until his dismissal, Abbott put in a good shift,Qualter was solid.
But for me it ends there, just my opinion on what l saw.
I know what Young Chubby thought of it all, as l walked down John Adams way with him yesterday.
A lovely chap that also apologised to me for any potential abuse that I may get on the forum for mistaken identity.
He though has no intention of returning to it, but does wish you all well.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2019, 12:21:01 PM »
Craig Elliot didn't think so, and at the end of the day it's his opinion that really counts.
Some positives though, Smith is excellent and will probably keep Ash out of the side, but they could play him at Centre Half and see how he goes.
Middleton played well until his dismissal, Abbott put in a good shift,Qualter was solid.
I know what Young Chubby thought of it all, as l walked down John Adams way with him yesterday.
A lovely chap that also apologised to me for any potential abuse that I may get on the forum for mistaken identity.

Talk to yourself a lot do you??? ;)

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »

Talk to yourself a lot do you??? ;)
Very sad indeed, l think its time l left this forum also.
I am deeply offended by those who think that l am a liar.
Shocking behaviour to accuse someone who has is completely innocent,without a shred of evidence to back up you accusations.
I have been polite, courteous,complementary and supportive and above all friendly.
I overheard someone call him young chubby 69 as l was stood behind him yesterday in the catering que,so l introduced myself to him and then walked out with him at the end of the match.
So there is my explanation and l hope that makes things perfectly clear.
Young Chubby did warn me that some people really loath him on here and take every opportunity to ridicule him, l can see exactly what he means.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2019, 02:51:08 PM »
l think its time l left this forum also.

Again?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 03:21:54 PM »
"I don't believe you""

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 07:05:59 PM »
Why did young chubby leave the forum?

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2019, 08:24:00 AM »

His schizophrenia became a lot worse I hear..........

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2019, 10:21:31 AM »

Should you really be making comments like that, have you no respect for people with mental health problems.
After all the hard work people put into Mental Health awareness, people like you still poke fun at it, you sir are shameful.
Shocking !!!!
"I don't believe you""

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2019, 12:38:16 PM »

Should you really be making comments like that, have you no respect for people with mental health problems.
After all the hard work people put into Mental Health awareness, people like you still poke fun at it, you sir are shameful.
Shocking !!!!

And you pretending to be 2 people, isn't disrespectful?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/