Author Topic: new striker  (Read 15496 times)

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: new striker
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2019, 11:42:13 AM »
Yeah, spot on Mel, and sure: the football has been crap this season, and yes, we have missed a massive opportunity this season. Frustrating indeed. But trying to blame people is pointless, no-one can tell me the intentions of the chairman and the manager aren't good. Despite the summer recruitment being a series of mistakes they were only mistakes in hindsight. I didn't see many people on here moaning when we signed those Lincoln lads - we all thought they were statements of intent and signs that the budget was much bigger! It didn't work out like that. That's football. If the club was being run badly then of course the poor season we've had would seem a lot different...

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2019, 12:22:20 PM »
Your right its not been the best, but and its a big but we could just sneak in to the play offs. I also think Craig is learning and is an honest type and I will keep the faith with him for another year.

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2019, 01:40:02 PM »
I don't think it was the budget that was responsible for our poor season, it was the failure of the so called star signings that did not deliver and Craig had to start again which is very difficult mid season. We have seen the best of BUFC away from York street this season but lets hope for better today.