Author Topic: Fat Scottish person  (Read 2755 times)

sister soo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Fat Scottish person
« on: January 26, 2019, 06:52:11 PM »
Steve Evan and Paul rayner sacked today an hour after game

Gus

• View Profile
Re: Fat Scottish person
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 06:58:23 PM »
The unfortunate thing is that they get a pay out every time they get sacked.. However, it can't be long before every club realises what a pair of losers they Are!!!!!

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 08:56:59 PM »
They will both no doubt turn up at another club that had a fat bank balance for them to spend.
Never ever liked the pair of them, but as ever Evans will no doubt rise from the sceptic pit smelling of rose's as he normally does.
The only bonus that l can see is that this time they have both took the sanctimonious and big headed Posh for a ride.
Chin chin
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 09:02:08 AM »
I've been having a look at their recent results, which do include an FA Cup mauling at Middelsbrough, and considering they were up there early on in the season it's clearly gone about as far south as Steve Evans waist line

The recent results (all comps) W3 D2 L5

As a comparison i looked back at the more recent Pilgrim's managers last 10 games in charge

Dennis Greene W3 D3 L4
Jason Lee W3 D2 L5
Adam Murray W2 D2 L6
Tommy Taylor W3 D1 L6
Graham Drury W1 D3 L6

There was a point recently where Craig Elliot dropped deep into that sort of form, but after 7 points from the last 9 we're knocking on the playoff door again! As someone once said "it's a funny old game"

He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684