Author Topic: Leamington  (Read 7731 times)

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Leamington
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2019, 02:01:07 PM »
In fairness to Utd they've a history of doing the right thing when racism rears its head inside the ground.........

Report them, its the only option, you can't talk to those types

Totally agree N40 - I was there 2 or 3 years ago when a previous culprit was identified and marched out the ground. If I knew exactly who it was, I would have acted immediately. However, the group were all stood behind me and when asked who made the comment, none of them were bold enough to stand by what they had said.

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »
Good on you for calling them out SP....

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »
Seconded. Everyone should do the same - it's not 'grassing' either, call them out on it, get them banned.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 08:35:44 PM »
I've been stewing on this since Saturday. Aside from the football (where fine margins in recent games have cost us a higher league position), I was absolutely disgusted by the racist comment made by an individual in the Spayne Road stand (and saddened by the individual stood close by who said it was "a joke")

To whoever it was (back row near the halfway line), if I work out who you are I will report you and make sure you never grace York Street (or the new stadium) again. You, your comments and your outdated attitude are not welcome.
Absolutely disgusting and you should report it, it's just not acceptable anywhere and in any circumstance in life.
Very sad indeed.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".