Author Topic: FSIF grant  (Read 13455 times)

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FSIF grant
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2019, 12:08:53 AM »
What happens if no stadium is built? Does the newly built houses get demolished.

If planning permission is granted with a condition that the stadium has to be but, and Chestnut Homes don't fulfill that condition, then I would assume planning permission has failed. So they could be ordered to demolish the houses.

Either that or a large fine imposed and their reputation in shreds.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2019, 08:04:15 AM »
I have an idea why don’t the people who think the stadium won’t be built man up and request a meeting with Mr Newton instead of trolling on here? I won’t  old my breath :police:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:11:07 AM by Tash »
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 08:30:41 AM »
I have an idea why don’t the people who think the stadium won’t be built man up and request a meeting with Mr Newton instead of trolling on here? I won’t  old my breath :police:

Because Tash they are the type of people who cannot put their case forward in any sensible way and just hope others will join them in trying to bring the club to it's knees.

Scouse Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2019, 03:35:57 PM »
I had forgotten completely how easy is was to wind up the yokels!  God bless you all xx   

And Melvin I will double whatever is in your copper collection if the stadium is ever built.  Back stop of 10 years mind.
The B-Ark.  For Boston fans to talk about anything and everything they want to. Including trolls.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2019, 08:39:18 PM »
I had forgotten completely how easy is was to wind up the yokels!  God bless you all xx   

And Melvin I will double whatever is in your copper collection if the stadium is ever built.  Back stop of 10 years mind.

Hope you have printed the above off Melvin. What a generous offer from a long standing BUFC supporter.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2019, 09:03:40 AM »
Thanks Scouse Pilgrim. Probably be able to buy a set of goalposts by then?