Author Topic: What's Happened to YoungChubby ?  (Read 3411 times)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
What's Happened to YoungChubby ?
« on: January 15, 2019, 06:11:35 PM »
Seems to have disappeared after 30th December. Any coincidence that new forum members became active after this date ? Has he reincarnated ?

TEP

Ed Kandii

• View Profile
Re: What's Happened to YoungChubby ?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 06:15:24 PM »
I heard he's been on a crash diet and aged considerably   ;)

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 10:19:10 PM »
Seems to have disappeared after 30th December. Any coincidence that new forum members became active after this date ? Has he reincarnated ?

TEP

Young Chins was a valued contributor to this said forum. However this old man thin nonsense is like a skunk trying to hide it's arse.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 11:45:48 PM »

TEP

Young Chins was a valued contributor to this said forum. However this old man thin nonsense is like a skunk trying to hide it's arse.

I reckon I can shed some light on what's happening....YC has stolen some Iranian plutonium, befriended a wacky scientist, revved up a Delorean to 88mph, and shot back in time to January '85 to watch us embarking on our momentous run to Wembley in the Trophy!

Now, somewhere back in '85 YC must have lost a few minutes and entered a parallel universe. He's still back there celebrating Bob Lee's later header vs Alty. In the meantime some older (thinner) relative has nicked the Delorean, reset the time clock and returned back to 2019 bringing back with him a Boston United almanac providing a comprehensive rundown of everything he's missed whilst he's been away.

What we need now is to find the stolen Delorean and shoot 30 years or so into the future. With a bit of luck the Pilgrims will be playing in the Premier League, the Quadrant will be a 50,000 all seater and John Blackwell will be using a hoverboard to get to games!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 12:14:03 AM »

TEP

I reckon I can shed some light on what's happening....YC has stolen some Iranian plutonium, befriended a wacky scientist, revved up a Delorean to 88mph, and shot back in time to January '85 to watch us embarking on our momentous run to Wembley in the Trophy!

Now, somewhere back in '85 YC must have lost a few minutes and entered a parallel universe. He's still back there celebrating Bob Lee's later header vs Alty. In the meantime some older (thinner) relative has nicked the Delorean, reset the time clock and returned back to 2019 bringing back with him a Boston United almanac providing a comprehensive rundown of everything he's missed whilst he's been away.

What we need now is to find the stolen Delorean and shoot 30 years or so into the future. With a bit of luck the Pilgrims will be playing in the Premier League, the Quadrant will be a 50,000 all seater and John Blackwell will be using a hoverboard to get to games!

You had me until that bit about the hoverboard. 
United we stand..................

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:36:31 AM »
Just having a quick look back, it looks like he got the hump over some criticism aimed his way, threatened to leave the forum, he did so but then realised he loves the place so much that he came back with another name and made up some cock and bull story about having been working in Poland for the last few years.

:)

TEP

Kirtonian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 10:50:14 AM »
Absolutely priceless TTT. This Fat Boy Slim character is really getting on my nerves.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile