Author Topic: Kidderminster  (Read 13244 times)

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
Re: Kidderminster
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2019, 11:34:48 PM »
Wasn’t there so cannot comment on the game.  But to moan about the bookings is ridiculous last week we didn’t put a foot in and fans slaughter the guys now it’s to many yellows it’s daft. Craig clearly got his point across. Other teams don’t mess about and perhaps we have been to nice as a team the changes today in the starting line up will perhaps toughen us up as a think a few such as Nicky have been lightweight with falling over to easy with lightweight challenges lately isn’t what I want to see.   Great result credit to the travellers who went.  Mel put your match report on as I miss them. 

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2019, 01:58:10 AM »
Wasn’t there so cannot comment on the game.  But to moan about the bookings is ridiculous last week we didn’t put a foot in and fans slaughter the guys now it’s to many yellows it’s daft. Craig clearly got his point across. Other teams don’t mess about and perhaps we have been to nice as a team the changes today in the starting line up will perhaps toughen us up as a think a few such as Nicky have been lightweight with falling over to easy with lightweight challenges lately isn’t what I want to see.   Great result credit to the travellers who went.  Mel put your match report on as I miss them.
Hi there.
I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of my comments, it was not a moan at the players for getting stuck in, l was there and enjoyed seeing the endeavour and tanasity of their challenges.
But just an observation of the accumulation of bookings that some players are accruing.
This in the future could possibly cause problems with suspension, and weaken the team for future matches, after all we have a small sqaud.
But l  am sure Craig will have a plan in place if that was to happen.
Many thanks for your comment and taking an interest in my post,
Enjoy the rest of your weekend old chap.
Chin chin.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2019, 07:29:24 AM »
Let's worry about potential suspensions another day. It's all about getting points on the board at the moment.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2019, 09:35:21 AM »
I thought two of the bookings were a bit harsh. Qualter was booked early on for what was probably his first foul, a lot of refs would have just had a quiet word. Thanoj was booked later on for blocking somebody's run, but I don't know how he was supposed to get out of the way.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2019, 09:48:09 AM »
Hi there.
I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of my comments, it was not a moan at the players for getting stuck in, l was there and enjoyed seeing the endeavour and tanasity of their challenges.
But just an observation of the accumulation of bookings that some players are accruing.
This in the future could possibly cause problems with suspension, and weaken the team for future matches, after all we have a small sqaud.
Chin chin.
leopards and spots!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2019, 11:33:10 AM »
Hi there.
Chin chin.
leopards and spots!

IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2019, 03:44:14 PM »
It was a fantastic result away at Kidderminster and, as I don't get to go to away matches very often, I love to hear the personal views of our away supporters.  It is a great commitment, not to say expense to travel to most away games so we can be sure your views are going to be interesting.  Please reconsider Mel and thanks to all others who have responded so far.
United we stand..................

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2019, 05:07:45 PM »
It was a fantastic result away at Kidderminster and, as I don't get to go to away matches very often, I love to hear the personal views of our away supporters.  It is a great commitment, not to say expense to travel to most away games so we can be sure your views are going to be interesting.  Please reconsider Mel and thanks to all others who have responded so far.
Many thanks, very nice considerate post and much appreciated.
Have a good evening.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2019, 05:13:44 PM »
Let's worry about potential suspensions another day. It's all about getting points on the board at the moment.
Very true and may it continue for sometime..
"I don't believe you""

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2019, 05:24:54 PM »
Hi there.
Chin chin.
leopards and spots!
Sorry don't quite understand what you are getting at there old boy, would you be so kind as to expand and enlighten me as to what it means.
Just a bit confused that's all, after a life time of flying jet's the brain is a little slow at times.
Thank you in advance.
"I don't believe you""

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »
Hi there.
Chin chin.
leopards and spots!
Sorry don't quite understand what you are getting at there old boy, would you be so kind as to expand and enlighten me as to what it means.
Just a bit confused that's all, after a life time of flying jet's the brain is a little slow at times.
Thank you in advance.
As you have invited my response, I think we both know EXACTLY what I mean, don't we ?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 05:53:24 PM by The Third Twin »

John Bunyan, 1684

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2019, 07:28:40 PM »
Hi there.
Chin chin.
leopards and spots!
Thank you in advance.
As you have invited my response, I think we both know EXACTLY what I mean, don't we ?
Sorry know l don't, that's why I was asking.
Normally it means the following.

A person cannot change who they are (their character), no matter how hard they try.

So how does that apply to me as l have never met you before or even been on this forum before l joined a while ago.
I hope this helps in this matter.
Have a great evening.
"I don't believe you""

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »
Hi there.
Chin chin.
leopards and spots!
Thank you in advance.
Sorry know l don't, that's why I was asking.
Normally it means the following.

A person cannot change who they are (their character), no matter how hard they try.

So how does that apply to me as l have never met you before or even been on this forum before l joined a while ago.
I hope this helps in this matter.
Have a great evening.
chin, chin

John Bunyan, 1684