Author Topic: Time for a change  (Read 12322 times)

Bodge

• View Profile
Time for a change
« on: January 05, 2019, 03:36:29 PM »
Enough said, shocking !!

steve m

• View Profile
Re: Time for a change
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 03:53:15 PM »
For pity's sake get rid of Thanoj and Abbott. Complete waste of space.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 04:06:24 PM »
I would personally like the ex Boston Bypass Party for failing to get one. Luckily I was stuck in traffic and was too late for my lift. Atleast Im 15 quid up!

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 04:16:10 PM »
Shocking attendance figures, less than 900 home fans !! (964, 68 away fans )  Where has the extra 300 gone ?

Does look like our fanbase as so spit these days that several are choosing to stay away.  Need something new to happen now off the pitch, and for all the fans to then group together and not gripe and groan about each other.  Or on other words, we need a miracle !

A disillusioned Pilgrim.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 05:50:05 PM »
Not a time to change the manager, that won't help and at the end of the day the players in the first half let him and us down.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 05:55:15 PM »
Not a time to change the manager, that won't help and at the end of the day the players in the first half let him and us down.

And apart from Willis - didn't Elliott sign them all?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 05:57:54 PM »
For pity's sake get rid of Thanoj and Abbott. Complete waste of space.

Along with about 38 others we have had this season .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 06:05:30 PM »
Shocking attendance figures, less than 900 home fans !! (964, 68 away fans )  Where has the extra 300 gone ?

Does look like our fanbase as so spit these days that several are choosing to stay away.  Need something new to happen now off the pitch, and for all the fans to then group together and not gripe and groan about each other.  Or on other words, we need a miracle !

A disillusioned Pilgrim.

I have witnessed far bigger splits in the fan base over the last 70 years , in fact I can recall a bigger one in the last 3 years .
It is not the "split" that is affecting the fall in gates it is the appalling standard of football , gates will continue to fall if things don't improve .   

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 06:07:47 PM »
Agree GHM. Only been a few times and it was a load of shite. Ive been told its got worse!

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 06:21:05 PM »
Please correct me if I’m wrong but is that now 7 points from the last 10 league games. Won 1 drawn 4 and lost 5.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 07:07:27 PM »
Please correct me if I’m wrong but is that now 7 points from the last 10 league games. Won 1 drawn 4 and lost 5.
you're correct, if you take the last ten league games for each side, we would be 20th, with only Ashton W2 L8 Pts 6 and Nuneaton W1 D2 L7 Pts 5 beneath us.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2019, 07:09:50 PM »

Correct Bodge ,  continue this form for the remainder of the season and a more than evens chance we get relegated .

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2019, 09:52:36 PM »
Just a quick question,
How many of our strikers and who that have been used this season and moved on are still held on registration or are on dual registration with other clubs?
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2019, 10:56:30 PM »
Didn't the fans state under the Greene era when countless players had been signed and that the manger was deemed a 'tinkerman' that the buck stops with him regarding form ? Should be no different here considering how many personnel we have gone through to date. He picks the teams, chooses the formations, re-addresses tactics mid match etc etc.  If the slump continues, where do we draw the line ?
I've been loyal and given all the managers here the time of day equally, but there comes a time when performances and results are just not acceptable.

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2019, 11:20:25 PM »
Backs to the wall..... I've got a rather worrying smile on my face this evening. Kidderminster away next week. There is a cracking real ale bar about 250 metres downhill from the station. I'll be there from about 1230hours. About a 15 minute walk to the ground. I'll have a green jacket on with United scarf tucked in. I used the official "away bar" when DG's side lost 3-0 to Worcester City. Mayhem. A guy{Darren?] almost broke his neck falling off a chair and we got an ambulance for him. The season we came 6th. Very good food at the ground. If you end up at the station, there is a class chippy opposite.

UTP