Author Topic: vs BPA  (Read 10552 times)

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
vs BPA
« on: December 28, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »
Match referee is Rock / Paper / Scissors who sent off Gough and Abbott earlier this season
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

Re: vs BPA
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 12:43:28 PM »
The problems and pressure mount's, BPA are in breathtaking form so l don't think the ref will be called upon to make many controversial decisions.
Other than whether to make sure he has enough room in his note book for all the BPA goal scorers.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 01:52:24 PM »
The problems and pressure mount's, BPA are in breathtaking form so l don't think the ref will be called upon to make many controversial decisions.
Other than whether to make sure he has enough room in his note book for all the BPA goal scorers.
I hope you're wrong YC, but i also fear the worst.
Their away form is top of the league. P11 W7 D2 L2 F30 A16 P23

John Bunyan, 1684

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 12:39:15 PM »
It's match day and the wind could play havoc with hoof-ball!

John Bunyan, 1684

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 01:49:11 PM »
It's match day and the wind could play havoc with hoof-ball!

Yes, it may even force us to keep the round thing on the deck? Then the shock of that may see the ball being passed about from pilgrim to pilgrim. Sorry I'm awake now, just had a strange dream lol.

youngchubby69

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 06:25:19 PM »
Well wasn't expecting that scoreline, bloody shame we couldn't hold out for the win.
We seem to be a second half team.
We need to take this performance into News Years Day.

Ed Kandii

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 06:27:47 PM »
My rose-tinted glasses detected an improvement since the Boxing Day smash and grab raid by the Alfreton spoilers.  BPA were there to play football and we matched the league leaders all the way. Great hold up play by big Gav, and he was unlucky not to get a goal.  A big plus to have him back and he could build a good partnership with Rollins.
I've always been a fan of Thanoj, but today even the rose tints were struggling and I was hoping we might see the new loan midfielder on in the second half, but CE went for Spencer instead.  With Clee on for them the midfield was lost, with Allott off the ball wasn't sticking up front long enough, and it seemed just a matter of whether there was enough time for an equaliser, unfortunately there was.  :'(
If we can play like that at Alfreton, and learn the lessons from Boxing day, then we're in with a fighting chance  :police:

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 06:53:42 PM »
Well wasn't expecting that scoreline, bloody shame we couldn't hold out for the win.

Oh come on you can moan better than that. Take the manager apart man a draw against your (breath taking team) deserves instant dismissal. Were you in attendance? or were you so disgusted with Boxing Day you didn't bother

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 07:14:54 PM »
Fair result in the end if I’m honest and very entertaining. George messed up for the first goal then second half once again was a game changer they were quality first half.  My only negative is Nicks form first half couldn’t trap it or influence the game and generally just gave it away and what I didn’t like abused his team mates whereas BPA seemed a team that were together.   But Mel is right a point before the game you would have taken. Nice touch at end with players applauded off as I think the work ratio warranted it.  Craig is perhaps struggling a bit but he’s learning at this level so no real criticism from me as I think another season will see the end result.  Liverpool gave Koop time what do they know.

youngchubby69

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 07:51:49 PM »

Oh come on you can moan better than that. Take the manager apart man a draw against your (breath taking team) deserves instant dismissal. Were you in attendance? or were you so disgusted with Boxing Day you didn't bother
[/quote
Let me respond to your points.
Yes.
Didn't do.
Yes
No.
End of response.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 07:56:48 PM »

[/quote
Yes.
Didn't do.
Yes
No.
End of response.

YC you really, really need 2 get as grip!  Your nonsense on here is boring. As soon as we lose a game you want the Manager sacked. It's pathetic. Do not pm me ever again.

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2018, 08:01:26 PM »

[/quote
Yes.
Didn't do.
Yes
No.
End of response.

YC you really, really need 2 get as grip!  Your nonsense on here is boring. As soon as we lose a game you want the Manager sacked. It's pathetic. Do not pm me ever again.
well said, laugh at the drivel he spouts

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2018, 08:03:57 PM »
Fair result in the end if I’m honest and very entertaining. George messed up for the first goal then second half once again was a game changer they were quality first half.  My only negative is Nicks form first half couldn’t trap it or influence the game and generally just gave it away and what I didn’t like abused his team mates whereas BPA seemed a team that were together.   But Mel is right a point before the game you would have taken. Nice touch at end with players applauded off as I think the work ratio warranted it.  Craig is perhaps struggling a bit but he’s learning at this level so no real criticism from me as I think another season will see the end result.  Liverpool gave Koop time what do they know.
Bit unfair on George as it took a glance on way through that changed flight of ball, wasn't a free kick anyway and was taken 10yds from where it should off been.

youngchubby69

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2018, 08:12:55 PM »

[/quote
Yes.
Didn't do.
Yes
No.
End of response.

No.
No
No
Yes.

youngchubby69

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2018, 08:21:05 PM »

[/quote
Yes.
Didn't do.
Yes
No.
End of response.

well said, laugh at the drivel he spouts
If you don't like my posts don't read them, but if you think for one moment that I will give into your bullying you are sadly wrong.
If people don't agree with your opinions you jump on them, how narrowed minded is that.
This is a forum that everyone had the right to view their opinions, whatever or whoever they are.
That's why it's called a forum.