Author Topic: V Alfreton  (Read 13972 times)

youngchubby69

Re: V Alfreton
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2018, 09:06:16 PM »
I think the trouble is we don't have a team . We have a squad of players who hardly know who they will be playing with week to week. I feel sorry for Davis the one class player we have
But didn't Craig said it was a good finish and didn't proportion any blame.
The only player he blamed was Slew for missing the easiest chance in the game.

Would that be the same Davis who gave away the goal?

youngchubby69

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
Wish I had some of the rose tinted glasses some BUFC fans got for Christmas. We’ve more chance of heading into the league below than the one above with this manager. I was one of us who saw play offs as a must this season with the budget Craig has got, I’m afraid we won’t make it, let’s face it how does this team compare with the Mills, Garner, Pidge, Felix, Southwell team that Dennis had, not sure any of this side would get in that team and we fell short then.

Oh, that budget again please tell us what it is so we can all have a pop.
Why l am surprised you don't know what the budget is OXO.

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2019, 08:06:40 PM »
Wish I had some of the rose tinted glasses some BUFC fans got for Christmas. We’ve more chance of heading into the league below than the one above with this manager. I was one of us who saw play offs as a must this season with the budget Craig has got, I’m afraid we won’t make it, let’s face it how does this team compare with the Mills, Garner, Pidge, Felix, Southwell team that Dennis had, not sure any of this side would get in that team and we fell short then.

Steady on youug chubby, l am sure nobody knows the budget outside the boardroom chin chin.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2019, 09:11:26 PM »

Steady on youug chubby, l am sure nobody knows the budget outside the boardroom chin chin.
interesting that a newbie has taken to the forum on a day YC hasn't posted! Mmmm! Nice attempt at covering up, replying to a YC post! Like the Pilgrims, it's a 10/10 effort with a 2/10 result! Try again YC
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2019, 09:29:11 PM »

interesting that a newbie has taken to the forum on a day YC hasn't posted! Mmmm! Nice attempt at covering up, replying to a YC post! Like the Pilgrims, it's a 10/10 effort with a 2/10 result! Try again YC
Steady on there old chap, been accused of many blooming things in my life, but never a fake.
But l respect your opinion as fellow fan and human being.
Not many people seem to like this chubby fellow.
I can assure that l am not him, and certainly not chubby and not young, but jolly wish l was. Chin chin.
"I don't believe you""
"That's of minor importance, what is of major f***ing importance,is that l believe you".

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2019, 09:39:24 PM »

Steady on there old chap, been accused of many blooming things in my life, but never a fake.
I can assure that l am not him, and certainly not chubby and not young, but jolly wish l was. Chin chin.
Nice try! If you see if speak to YC say hi from TTT! Chin, bloody chin!!!!!

John Bunyan, 1684

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2019, 10:13:02 PM »

More chance of speaking to Hitler old boy, sorry to disappoint but in all seriousness l am not the one you're seeking.
I am a old fellow that is looking to rekindle his love of this jolly good club, and make some friendly fellows along the way.
Chin chin
"I don't believe you""

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2019, 10:38:26 PM »

More chance of speaking to Hitler old boy, sorry to disappoint but in all seriousness l am not the one you're seeking.
I am a old fellow that is looking to rekindle his love of this jolly good club, and make some friendly fellows along the way.
Chin chin
ok then, I'll leave the very amateur sleuth work alone! UTP

John Bunyan, 1684

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2019, 11:07:57 PM »

Chin chin
That's absolutely fine my friend, could l please trouble you a bit more, I am going to be traveling to York Street on this Saturday coming, l have not been for over 10 years and was wondering what was is the nearest car park to the stadium.
I can't jolly well walk to far so the closer the better.
Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
Chin chin.
"I don't believe you""

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2019, 06:53:32 AM »

Chin chin
That's absolutely fine my friend, could l please trouble you a bit more, I am going to be traveling to York Street on this Saturday coming, l have not been for over 10 years and was wondering what was is the nearest car park to the stadium.
Chin chin.
there's no parking at the ground, but there are SOME (not all) streets you can park in quite close, Pilgrim Rd Rowley Rd

John Bunyan, 1684

Old boy thin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2019, 08:38:15 AM »

Chin chin
Chin chin.
there's no parking at the ground, but there are SOME (not all) streets you can park in quite close, Pilgrim Rd Rowley Rd
Many thanks for your help.
"I don't believe you""

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2019, 10:53:33 PM »
Welcome back Mark ;)