Author Topic: Josh Hine  (Read 4775 times)

youngchubby69

Josh Hine
« on: December 08, 2018, 03:34:25 PM »
Has moved on to Colne FC, BUFC have retained his registration.

youngchubby69

Re: Josh Hine
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 03:35:38 PM »
This isn't a revolving door any more, it's a bloody spin dryer.

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 08:45:19 PM »
He lives up there.  Two hundred mile round trip for a home game and wasn’t gteed a start. Decent player wants to play good luck to him did well did a job.  That’s our level. 

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 01:24:51 AM »
Revolving door. Let's get used to it. If you sign a player mid season and you want to see how he fits into your team then you have to give him game time in your team. If he's not as good as you thought then move him on. If we're in and  about the play offs and not crippling the club financially then what's the problem.

TEP

youngchubby69

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 05:03:05 AM »
Revolving door. Let's get used to it. If you sign a player mid season and you want to see how he fits into your team then you have to give him game time in your team. If he's not as good as you thought then move him on. If we're in and  about the play offs and not crippling the club financially then what's the problem.

TEP
No problem, it's not my money.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 08:16:35 AM »
It shouldn't impact finances if CE operates within the Chestnuts' guidelines - which I imagine he is. Whether we've been paying one player for the period or ten players, as long as the overall amount doesn't increase then I see no issue.

TEP

youngchubby69

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 09:28:01 AM »
It shouldn't impact finances if CE operates within the Chestnuts' guidelines - which I imagine he is. Whether we've been paying one player for the period or ten players, as long as the overall amount doesn't increase then I see no issue.

TEP
Looks like the revolving door is starting to produce a decent side now, and we still have plenty of time to make a real promotion push.
But the next 4 to 5 weeks will define our season as we have some very tough teams to play.
Can see another couple of players coming in yet though.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 09:56:01 AM »

TEP
Looks like the revolving door is starting to produce a decent side now, and we still have plenty of time to make a real promotion push.
But the next 4 to 5 weeks will define our season as we have some very tough teams to play.
I think CE would still like a centre back to play alongside Qualter. He took Jones on loan rather than playing Harris there. For me Harris is ok there, but I think CE sees him as a stop two when required.

Speaking of the revolving door, where was Andre Johnson avain, yesterday? Is he the next one due to go to Dave Frecklington at Matlock? Yesterday they picked (Inc subs) 8 former Pilgrims!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 02:15:37 PM »

TEP
I think CE would still like a centre back to play alongside Qualter. He took Jones on loan rather than playing Harris there. For me Harris is ok there, but I think CE sees him as a stop two when required.

Speaking of the revolving door, where was Andre Johnson avain, yesterday? Is he the next one due to go to Dave Frecklington at Matlock? Yesterday they picked (Inc subs) 8 former Pilgrims!
I have always rated Andre, he can and does score goals, could it be a location thing again?
Yes TTT a centre back should definitely be on the Christmas shopping list, Jones was outstanding in that position for us, just a shame Salford wouldn't let him stay with us.
I have heard a rumour from a Guisley fan, a friend of mine that Reece Thompson may be having his contract cancelled and moving on.
He doesn't know we're though.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 02:28:42 PM »
Johnson lives in Derby.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 04:41:50 PM »
Johnson lives in Derby.
So the traveling shouldn't be an issue then.
Unless he doesn't drive or have transportation.