Author Topic: Interview With CE  (Read 3562 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Interview With CE
« on: November 20, 2018, 12:04:35 PM »
http://nonleaguedaily.com/the-bosses-lounge-vol-10-craig-elliott-boston-united

Most embarrassing moment as a manager/coach

I have got one actually; this happened a few weeks ago. I ended up washing the bibs, and so I was sorting out the bibs in the dressing room, and in between them were my wife’s knickers!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 12:25:22 PM by Pilgrim86 »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Interview With CE
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 04:28:57 PM »
I didn't know Ryan Giggs has been training with Boston.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 07:11:23 PM »
Interesting, although I don't know whether he was wise to praise that ghastly Scot currently at Peterborough who did his best to put our club out of business. I thought it was a matter of public record how he 'worked' his way up the leagues, at least with us.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 08:14:00 AM »
Interesting, although I don't know whether he was wise to praise that ghastly Scot currently at Peterborough who did his best to put our club out of business. I thought it was a matter of public record how he 'worked' his way up the leagues, at least with us.

I winced at that too, but I suppose it's unfair to expect Elliott to have much knowledge of our history or how we all feel about the Man Who Shall Not Be Named as it was over a decade ago now. There are plenty of more worthy names he could have cited though. I'd rather he gushed about Danny and Nicky Cowley than the other bloke...!

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 09:05:23 AM »
Good interview.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

youngchubby69

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 04:43:26 PM »

I winced at that too, but I suppose it's unfair to expect Elliott to have much knowledge of our history or how we all feel about the Man Who Shall Not Be Named as it was over a decade ago now. There are plenty of more worthy names he could have cited though. I'd rather he gushed about Danny and Nicky Cowley than the other bloke...!
But l suppose the one that should not be named will always be part of our history, which was to be fair until it went tits up wasn't a bad one.
We have though moved on away from those days.
Wouldn't want him back though.