Author Topic: LACK OF A LEADER...  (Read 9662 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: LACK OF A LEADER...
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 05:42:52 PM »
As a matter of interest, how many different players have BUFC used so far this season - excluding friendlies? Ken or Scotty, can you help with this?
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

youngchubby69

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 06:25:26 PM »
As a matter of interest, how many different players have BUFC used so far this season - excluding friendlies? Ken or Scotty, can you help with this?
Perhaps we could make some kind of memory game out of it lol ;)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 07:38:28 PM »
The issue of captaincy is relevant but if I was adding weightings to each factor currently contributing towards our current form then this wouldn't be high.

As our frustrations have grown over recent weeks we have blamed just about everything - the Polish keeper, Ben Middleton, red cards, Thanoj & Abbot, Ashton's crap ground, Nathan Arnold, Adam Marriott, Margetts, crap loanees, the captaincy - the list goes on.

Football is a simple game. Confidence and character are massive. Add in creativity and a bit of quality and success won't be far away. We'll be ok this season I'm sure of it. We need eleven captains on the pitch - not a huge ask.

TEP

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 09:22:25 PM »

youngchubby69

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 09:50:20 PM »

GHM can you name them all from memory, no cheating and looking them up  :P

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 10:36:43 PM »
Is Wafula injured or gone?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 08:25:01 AM »

I wonder if that's a record for this point in a season? It seems absolutely chaotic.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2018, 09:44:04 AM »

I wonder if that's a record for this point in a season? It seems absolutely chaotic.
NFL squad :)

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2018, 08:01:02 PM »

NFL squad :)
so, we've got several defensive linemen, a few running backs, and one of two wide receivers, but whose the punter with a tight end?
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2018, 10:33:03 PM »
[quote , but whose the punter with a tight end?
[/quote]

You need to be looking a bit closer on here triple T 😂
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2018, 11:41:32 PM »
[quote , but whose the punter with a tight end?
A tight ebd, that sounds painful  ;)
You need to be looking a bit closer on here triple T 😂
[/quote]

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2018, 11:32:42 AM »
LOL!! But in all seriousness this highlights the Club's inconsistency. Who knows, this weekend we may well have signed yet another loanee from a midland team's reserve side who will stay with us for a month and go on to play in the future for a Non-League Step 3 outfit - no disrespect intended for the player or club's who play at Step 3. At this rate, we will be well over the 50+ players used in a season again. Suppose it is the way of things for a lot of clubs though but not helpful for cohesion of the team.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"