Author Topic: FA should compensate us!  (Read 3147 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
FA should compensate us!
« on: December 10, 2009, 09:51:35 PM »
The FA should compensate the other teams and supporters in the league!The club has lost a large income from a local derby.The season ticket holders have two games less to watch.We live in hope!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FA should compensate us!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »
  I commented on the lack of Clubs . . and therefore Income in this Division when Newcastle Blue Star sank beneath the waves . . this was  even before folk had started their Summer Hols   . ! .   

Lady GaGa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »
Why the FA? I'd ask Chinny for compo, if he and others at Lynn had managed things a bit better or negotiated properly with HMRC as folk did here then our big game would still be on :(
On second thoughts don't ask him would sooner his associations with us remain in the past!!

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 07:32:07 AM »
Why the FA? I'd ask Chinny for compo, if he and others at Lynn had managed things a bit better or negotiated properly with HMRC as folk did here then our big game would still be on :(
On second thoughts don't ask him would sooner his associations with us remain in the past!!

Ever thought that HMRC were well aware of his involvement here?  Perhaps less to negotiate his time around as they knew all the tricks.

Gus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 07:58:36 AM »
Absolutely no point in asking him for compo.

To the best of my knowledge he still owes us for previous sponsorship.

Bartmac

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 01:40:55 PM »
Guess we will just have to take it on the Chin! ;D