Author Topic: v Darlington  (Read 17387 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: v Darlington
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2018, 02:14:10 PM »
JJ scored a hat trick (I think)  against Darlo at YS and just after Darlo signed him for a reputed £100k.

Geo Reynolds was alleged to be a safe breaker by the press before his Darlo days .
I think it was about that time that a press report alleged the Police pulled him into a layby and asked him to open his car boot ,  this exposed £250k of cash ,  when asked to explain Reynolds replied  "don't lots of people carry a load of money in their car boot" ?

I remember that game, think there'd been a trust meeting before it or something and we ended up trashing 'em 4-0 or 4-1 or something.

Remember the home fans lobbing hot dogs and other food items at us.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2018, 05:48:22 PM »
JJ scored a hat trick (I think)  against Darlo at YS and just after Darlo signed him for a reputed £100k.

Geo Reynolds was alleged to be a safe breaker by the press before his Darlo days .
I think it was about that time that a press report alleged the Police pulled him into a layby and asked him to open his car boot ,  this exposed £250k of cash ,  when asked to explain Reynolds replied  "don't lots of people carry a load of money in their car boot" ?

I remember that game, think there'd been a trust meeting before it or something and we ended up trashing 'em 4-0 or 4-1 or something.

What did the hot dogs tasty ?

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2018, 07:14:13 PM »

What did the hot dogs tasty ?

Believe you me Pete they were tasty you can’t let good food go to waste. Once they saw we were eating more than throwing back they called it a day😅.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR